Kind of screwed up the new Night Elf city is neutral

There really isn’t any word on this. Are they gonna phase a whole city in after the questline?? That seems like a TON of work for a .5 patch.

1 Like

They don’t, the sunreavers broke the truce in Dalaran, They took advantage of the possible truce at thramoore. They took out factionless cities like the worgen one and pushed them into the alliance and let the forsaken do whatever they wanted knowing that wasn’t a good idea.

Like if we’re talking LORE and story the horde has over and over again shown they are failures at peace and start stuff for no reason other then they can.

2 Likes

Lets be real, if this was RL with real consequences the horde would have been disbanded at the end of mop.

You dont lose multiple wars and continue on like nothing happened lol.

Imo getting rid of faction barriers is only a good thing.
We know about the void lords, weve killed gods dragons etc. Also we know azeroth needs all her races united for us to survive. The faction war just makes absolutely zero sense anymore.

Keep it for nostalgia and pvp etc, but make everything neutral. Cities and zones.

3 Likes

No, I mean Worgen are homeless. They squat in other people’s cities. Homie’s talking about keeping their city. They don’t have one.

But we have this real-estate property…

There’s a real big difference between ‘losing’ and ‘letting the losers win’

I know! I know. I know that stings.

But don’t come throwing pepples at a truth-bomb-dropping bomb drop’o’rama. Look at these spindly little arms. They can’t hold a bomb forever.

Boom.

I mean, by now it’s probably known that I’m in favor of making all races neutral, but to make the cities of Worgen and Night Elves neutral… considering everything that has happened… a little questionable. xD

3 Likes

You mean like the first, third, and fourth war horde definitely lost?

2 Likes

Well, that is another thing. It’s unlikey either the Night Elf city or Gilneas are actually proper “capitals” as we have known them for years.

2 Likes

What? huh??? you think that the horde had any ground to let the alliance win in mist?

Are you trolling? this is not based on anything we’ve seen in game and seems like a projection of your feelings on horde.

2 Likes

Yea, well, I wasn’t here for any of that. And I’ll tip you in on a little secret. If you buy all the propaganda that they serve you, that’s your problemo, not mine.

None of any of that went down like they’ve ‘documented’ in the ‘games’ and ‘books’ and ‘lore’ and ‘whatnot’ - I know someone who was there and Yea. I’m not going to say anything else, but you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Honestly I love the idea, we will watch what you did to us and let you in our new city because at the end of the day we are not horde and we won’t act like it.

Okay he’s a troll. He doesn’t know the lore and is acting like a weirdo.

It’s always the undead I swear

1 Like

I don’t necessarily like the road the story went down since Wrath in regards to the factions, but the Horde has engaged in indiscriminate mass extermination not once, not twice, but three times. Which is why the BfA stuff was such overkill. There is really no coming back from allowing it time after time.

2 Likes

In the words of a famous man “Can’t we all just get along?”

1 Like

I love it when Elves get all cocky and count at you, and they don’t even know how to count. rofl you things are nuts.

I mean lets not forget the fourth was was 100% instigated by horde.

The alliance had no plans to attack the horde, but the moment the legion was delt with the horde used cowardly tactics to surprise attack the alliance.

Whats worse is after these coward tactics they commited genocide. Just the facts.

2 Likes

Stop replying to him he is just feeding on negative energy online to entertain himself because there is legit nothing better in his life.

2 Likes

Sylvanas even admits it was cowardly.

She literally states if varian were alive she would not have attacked.

1 Like

To he fair, Varian threatened to end them if it ever happened again after Garrosh, and then his son ignored that promise. In the real world, not making sure the Horde was disbanded after BfA would be a Neville Chamberlain-like move.

3 Likes

…and making it positive, baby.

Com’er you crusty little piece of toast and let me spread some sunshine on you.

Capital cities need to stay faction exclusive. Open world, towns, whatever, but put a “Keep Out” sign at the city gates. Heck do that and Blizz will deprive all those players that want to do For the Alliance/Horde for the reward mount. Oh, wait, they will show up on the Trading Post within a couple of months.