Kind of screwed up the new Night Elf city is neutral

If you put it that way, then yes. Ever seen a fat forsaken? No. They certainly need to put on a few pounds. If this game followed true cannon lore, then any mage out there could just cast a spell to undo their reanimation. They are not resurrected. They are reanimated. They are a mockery of life.

I’m curious to see if Gilneas will be neutral or not. If it is… SMC is next :smirk:
I promise I won’t touch TOO many things!

2 Likes

Nah, Genn wouldn’t allow that. Perhaps Mia agrees too.

SMC, honestly, should be neutral. They switches sides like 50 times [yes, i’m exaggerating].

Well the nelves were made to choose life instead of life AND vengeance, so we’ll have to see. I honestly wouldn’t mind the capitals being neutral, although I wouldn’t object if the faction capitals remain faction locked.

2 Likes

The end of a good era…if true.

1 Like

Faction war ended in WC3. Make all the cities neutral unless you toggle on angry nerd mode.

5 Likes

Good, hopefully they do that

I thought the story was that we all agreed sylvanas did all that and that we’re buddy buddy now and anyone who has any other misgivings over things like someone murdering their family should just get over it?

2 Likes

THIS. THIS! This. Is the BEST news that could have come out of this god awful of a terrible idea. A Night Elf city. Look what you did to your tree! You don’t deserve a City. BUT If all these flea bag loving bunch of Elf loving lovers of Elves are going to give you a city.

Then let me park in it and have my way with it. Maybe I’ll try and gather some of the forum personalities and take this show on the road. Maybe I’ll start a pod cast, from a fold out table, with terrible audio quality.

I’ll pretend to ask passers by questions when in fact I’ll just be asking terrible Anti-Elf based factoids and non-factoids alike.

“Is it true that before the humans domesticated Night Elves all they did was stand around and watch one another dance in their undies?”

You wont hear the response! My mic is garbage!

I like this city… I like this city that I’ma troooooll. I like this city…

2 Likes

I don’t feel like I should be given free reign. If it’s gonna be a capitol for Night Elves, it should be treated like one. Be fully developed into one with a bank and AH and made Alliance only. If I want to visit it, I can on an Alliance character.

3 Likes

Not to get into this faction war BS, but the two cities the Alliance lost (Gilneas and Teldrassil) that they are getting back were the result of genocidal warfare by Sylvanas. The Horde city lost (Undercity) was ALSO blown up by Sylvanas. Lore-wise, the Alliance deserve these revivals. The Horde simply doesn’t.

That being said, I want to bury the faction war stuff 1000 feet underground so it can never rear it’s head again. But yeah, it’s no longer a grey issue who the “good guys” are. Not the fault of the players, obviously. But everyone is free to play either faction, or both.

2 Likes

We also didn’t ask for Blizz to make Sylvanas ruin one of our capitols. So yes, players should get back their cities and they should be functional. The UC flight master in the original instance should be working. We didn’t force them to do BFA.

1 Like

I’m calling BS too.

Please, Blizzard, PLEASE don’t make Gilneas neutral. Let me keep my beautiful city.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t either if i was horde. Yall have lost every war you started xD.

IDK I’m still here for it taking a while for NPCs to be so forgiving. I think factions are still rather important right now and I want it to take some time for that divide to heal for everyone.

But I don’t think player characters should have much in the way of those restrictions. No reason my goblin and my gnome can’t be gnomies.

2 Likes

Their augments on the topic are so silly and out of touch too.

We can work together xpack after xpack, have factionless cities like Dalaran or places like our order halls. But removing the last walls preventing us from playing together and working together truly would ruin the game.

Bfa should have never happened, we should have joined as classes more after and stayed that way moving forword.

3 Likes

This has nothing to do with actual players, but the story as it has been told. The absolute worst thing the Alliance has done is let some looters sack Camp Tarujo.

4 Likes

You guys don’t have a city. :slight_smile:

But we found these ruins we’re willing to share.

I don’t play nice unless I actually play with someone and even then I have to know them, I don’t play nice with people I don’t know :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Usually it’s seeing who can drink the most first without getting alchemy poisoning , I usally win in that scenario lol

So if I see ya and tell ya “don’t drink that blubblin purple stuff” there’s more than likely a reason. I don’t want to eat something I don’t kill .