Kill the Horde council

Uhm… what?

2 Likes

Ugh. Voids elves.

3 Likes

A lot of your posts are really weird. I’m sorry.

3 Likes

The void elves are just another elves of alliance pawns who betray their home for the sake of sucking on human potential. You are no true thalassian elves. The Sin’dorei are the true children of Quel’thalas. Get out before I call a fel storm on your butt.

And I will get what I want in the end. It is inevitable.

1 Like

You’re right. It is inevitable that you’ll be banned eventually

It is inevitable that the alliance will be destroyed for good. The blue team will suffer real defeat.

1 Like

You are mentally ill.

3 Likes

Rastakhan’s Body was still warm when they signed that filthy peace treaty. The Horde betrayed the Zandalari. For that the entire council deserves to die.

No, bodies don’t stay warm for too long. He was definitely cold before his funeral, let alone much later when the armistice was in effect.

So I guess this means the armistice is okay!!

1 Like

The armistice needs to be broken and the alliance is to be attacked again until the faction is utterly destroyed. The Horde shall rule over all of Azeroth.

No, the armistice is fine! Rastakhan’s body wasn’t warm, which was your only opposition. They waited an appropriate amount of time, so it’s okay!

2 Likes

Bugger off. I don’t care what you say. I will not stop posting until the alliance is fully wiped off from the face of Azeroth. The Horde will remain as the last standing faction.

But without the Alliance, who would the Horde even fight? Why do you want a bored horde? That doesn’t seem very good. There’s no blood and thunder and honor without enemies to fight.

You must really hate the Horde if you want to see them wallowing in Orgrimmar that they have nothing to do anymore. Why must you hate the Horde so much, Evenire?

I hate the alliance. I want them dead.

That’s such a lie. You love the Alliance. You talk so fondly about their leaders compared to the Horde’s. You want the Horde to lose their competent leaders and to trade them in for a bunch of dead failures whose biggest accomplishments were sneak attacks, getting defeated, then dying. You want proven weaklings to lead, so that the Horde would also be weak, so the Alliance leaders you love can defeat the Horde. All so you can move into Stormwind, where your real battle for racial purity can begin.

I’m on to you, Neverie!! I see through your plots.

2 Likes

OMG, that’s such a great idea! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:
I mean, the game would be so much more fun without the Alliance!

• No more Battlegrounds!
  • No more PvP!
  • Conquer every single zone in Azeroth without having any resistance!
  • Since not everyone would be willing to switch to the Horde, even more players would leave! And we don’t need them, filthy Alliance dogs!

Blizzard should really hire you as Game Director AND Lead Narrative Designer!!!

In fact, I’ve got an even better idea:

Just make Erevien Warchief and rename the Game: “World of Erevien”!

You should not stop until Blizzard has done that - if you do, it’s Alliance bias!

Because the alliance has all things better then the Horde

Anduin is better then Thrall
Jaina is better then Talanji
the council of three hammers is better then Baine
Tyrande is better then Voss
Velen is better then Bob
Aysa is better then Ji

it flows like a red line. If the Horde wants to be better then the alliance we need to kill the whole council and replace them with people who can hold their ground against the untouchable demigods of the alliance. That is the only fair way to make the game better. The Horde gains better leaders while the Alliance loses their leaders. A reverse BFa we need.

On top of that Anduin dies and Stormwind gets raided.

Shut your trap, Alliance scum. Go back to kissing Anduin’s butt and complaining about the racial diversity of Stormwind.

1 Like

Pot meets kettle. You are the only alliance scum here. How fiercley you defend them whenever I open a new topic. You are a traitor. Go to Stormwind and kiss Jaina’S behind like the filth you are.

You’re the one defending them. You want to fill the Horde with losers who’ve already lost and died, just so you can keep your Alliance safe. You even just admitted you think the Alliance is better, so go play in Ironforge and stop begging for the Horde to be sabotaged.