Kill the Horde council

Come on Senti. You knew better than that!

:heart:

Hating the Alliance is the core foundation of the Horde. It is literally what the faction can do best. And they would have won any of their wars by now if there wouldn’t be any last minute traitors all the time who want their selfish gains. Gul’dan, Vol’jin and Saurfang all sit in the same boat. They put their desire for peace above the actual needs of the Horde. ALl the time. That is why the Alliance is the last super power of Azeroth while the Horde was weakened beyond repair by the rebels. The Horde is dead because of people like Saurfang, Baine and Thrall. That is a fact.

I did. And it was trash. Talanji was strong armed into accepting the help of the Horde. They ruined another good leader for the sake of having Golden’s favorites being in the right. The true Zandalari died with Rastakhan. Talanji is not worthy anymore.

She didn’t push it back. She fully abandoned it. Because Baine and Thrall refuse to hurt Jaina. They are alliance dormats who weaken the Horde all the time.

See Valeera at the Orgrimmar embassy. She brought the orders from the alliance right to the heart of the Horde where they elected the council to replace the warchief.

1 Like

The core foundation of the Horde is Survival and helping each other to do so. Outcasts banding together. But I’m not surprised that you didn’t even get that right.

Yeah, if Gul’dan is known for anything, it’s… his desire for peace. :man_facepalming:
It’s just like back then when you called Talanji a “strong and submissive leader”.

Also, Vol’jin’s goal wasn’t peace with the Alliance, the problem was that Garrosh crossed the red line by defining himself as the Horde, being openly racist to Trolls and non-orcish races. And that well, that he tried to have Vol’jin assassinated.
Again, what you don’t seem to understand is the fine line between “being for the Horde” and "being against the Alliance". These are two seperate intentions that sometimes overlap, but also have to stand on their own. Sometimes, being for the Horde can mean, rebuilding the Horde. Bury their fallen soldiers. Heal their wounds. In short, surviving.
That’s exactly what Thrall, Baine and the council are doing right now.

Just as you put your subjective desire for war above the actual situation of the Horde. ALl the time.

It is so funny that you always talk about “the true Horde”, “the true Zanadalari”, etc. when neither the writers nor the player base agree with you.
It. Is. Not. Your. Story.
These are not your characters. They don’t owe you anything.
You don’t get to decide what’s “true”. But instead of being mature and just say “I’ve been disappointed by them for years, my expectations were not met, so I’ll quit the game, it’s just not for me”, you keep on crying and throwing a tantrum.

Tell me: Why should Blizzard care about ONE person who doesn’t even have arguments, spams everywhere and is clearly not representative of the playerbase?

Again: Source?

You mean this?

Again, congratulations! You played yourself. She was obviously just a spectator.

Notice how she doesn’t say “King Wrynn will be satisfied that his demands were met.”?
Again, you’re just announcing your headcanon and once again fail to prove it.

1 Like

She was there on behalf of Anduin and obviously for the armistice. A treaty that heavily favors the alliance since it allowed them to keep their military presence in Durotar, Barrens and Azshara.

Read the book again. Talanji demanded vengence against Jaina multiple times but every time the council dismissed it. Because they are puppets of the blue team now. It is plainly obvious.

I AM the Horde.

It is just as much my story as anyone else from the community is since I pay money for the sub. Blizzard has failed the Horde community multiple times since MoP. Bfa is just the peak of that horrible writing.

War forms a warrior. Peace weakens it. Easy enough to understand? Peace under these circumstances is not acceptable.

What they are doing is giving in to all alliance demands including territory changes which spit the Forsaken in the face since they took shadowfang keep and Southshore. The council is the worst government the Horde ever had and your takes just prove it. But I should not be surprised by it since you are alliance main who heavily profits by the Horde being written as pushovers for your desire.

I picked Gul’dan because he shares the problem of treason which cost the Horde victory in the war. Without Gul’dan the Horde would have defeated the Alliance and claimed all of the eastern kingdoms for themselves.

Nothing but BS. Stop spreading your alliance bias. It is just fake story you put out to make the Horde look stupid. YOU do NOT represent the Horde.

1 Like

I’m not saying that we need a full out war again, but we needed to go back to skirmishes between facctions, like up until mop.

What i mean by “they’re turning horde into red alliance” is that the writers are putting the alliance moral standarts on horde races. Orcs, troll, goblins, undeads don’t have the same morals as humans, yet homehow we are aways the villains because? This races follow their cultures?

But alas, we going the best friends route. Well, until turalyon gets insane and its alliance time to be the bad guys, with nothig being really their fault as aways.

1 Like

And why is that? Could it have any relation to a bombed isle or a burned tree? What do you think?

So… you didn’t read the whole book.

Okay, prove it.
The developers don’t agree. And certainly, the community doesn’t:

https://i.gyazo.com/fe827af4c9498e82c46a78e713454602.png

Wow. You’ve played yourself again.
Okay, let’s use your logic:
When everyone else from the community pays their sub like you do - why should Blizzard prioritize your demands, when almost nobody in the (paying) community agrees with you?

War also consumes warriors. If you don’t have enough warriors left, you can’t have war.
So it’s only logical that you need peaceful times to produce new warriors, otherwise your story will come to an end very quickly.

It’s… not rocket science. :man_facepalming:

And whose fault is it that the Forsaken lost Undercity? Whose fault is it, that the Horde needs to make reparations? The former warchief that you love to simp.

But of course, you’ll just recite that “Sylvanas was the only good warchief!” and totally ignore the rest of my post, will you?

Wrong. Again. I have many characters and play on both sides. But we’ve had that conversation a million times in the last years. The concept that some people don’t prefer one thing or the other seems to be too much for you. So no. I’m not “Alliance main”. (That said: If you can only think binary, please stay away from the LGBTQ-Threads :stuck_out_tongue:)

What the… without Gul’dan, the Horde wouldn’t even have left Draenor. What the hell are you even doing in the Warcraft story forums? :man_facepalming:

I don’t need to spread anything, anyone who played WC 3 knows I’m right. :man_shrugging: They came together to survive and brought in others who were struggeling to do so.

But since you’re already going in “Erevien Defense mode” (by regurgitating the “Alliance bias”-crap without adding anything of value), I understand that you have no more arguments to make. But hey, at least you tried.

Nah, you’re doing a pretty solid job on that regard. Fortunately, there are enough real “Horde patriots” left to counter your pathetic one-man-show. :heart:

And… I never claimed that I do. Which is more than you can say.

With that, I agree 100%. Hell, I’ve been saying for years that the Alliance is painted as way too positive - I’d love for some internal struggles and controversy! But with Varian, the flawless godking of the Alliance, something like that was impossible.
I’d also love to see more cultural differences and morals in the races of Azeroth.

Which, after all these years, wouldn’t even be a bad thing, had Blizzard balanced the whole Faction War thing better and not only painted the Horde as aggressors every time.

I mean, they try to diminish every bad thing alliance does. The purge of dalaran, the “extermination squads” for the vulpera, they even try to paint the siege of daza’ralor as a good thing.

I really don’t want to be “besties” with the alliance. The council really doesn’t represent the years of hate between the factions, nor it will make it disappear.

1 Like

I am the last true Horde patriot. All the others have given in to the BS of the peace council. Which I will never accept. I will not stop until the Alliance is fully destroyed.

They are not true Horde. They are more alliance boot lickers like Baine and Thrall are.

Thrall’s group of self loathing hippies is trash. The true Horde was the one that was formed on Draenor when they were at the height of their power. Defeating all their enemies unmatched. That is the true Horde. That will always be the only Horde I accept.

The betrayal of Gul’dan forced Doomhammer to split the Horde’s forces to chase after him. That cost him the war against the alliance because his forces where too small to hold their ground. That how the real Horde was defeated. And all the other times too with Vol’jin and Saurfang. There is always a filthy traitors who ruins the plans.

You are alliance. Your opinion doesn’t matter. You know that you profit from the Horde’s suffering. Any backlash the Horde has to face is one that gives the alliance an advantage against them. Check your blue privilige.

Indeed. SHe saw the bigger picture. She knows that defeating the alliance is more important then having honor. Honor means weakness. I am glad Saurfang is dead. So that his weakness can’t damage the Horde any further. Now Baine and Thrall need to die as well so that the Horde can be freed from the tyranny of honor.

You can always have war. You just need to have enough people to fight with. And the whole of the Horde was very happy to go into another fight against the alliance. Sylvanas’ forces were bigger then the rebel’s ones. That tells you everything you need to know.

1 Like

… insignificant. Now excuse me, the grown-ups are having a discussion.

This is something controversial that I would have liked to see addressed in a trial. Just as in Astranaar, they made contradicting depictions of what happened to the Blood Elves who didn’t resist Jaina. Also, Aethas’ role and failure as leader was totally ignored, I couldn’t believe my eyes when they actually introduced him as “special mage companion” in Legion.

Yeah, didn’t they take them out of the game? Would have been a good opportunity to let the Alliance act controversial for once.

The whole reasoning behind that was soooo absurd. As if it wasn’t clear that this would go wrong and push the Zandalari into the Horde. I facepalmed so hard when I heard Anduin’s and Jaina’s conversation.

I believe that’s the whole point of it. To look forward and move beyond the hatred.

1 Like

The attack was important because it removed the Zandalari completley from the board. Without Rastakhan and the fleet the Zandalari couldn’t provide anything else to the war effort. The attack of the alliance rendered them useless.

1 Like

Writers making alliance stupid for the sake of it? No way :scream: /s.

That will be fun to see when Turalion goes “holy crusade” on azeroth. Or not, not really hopeful on current writing.

You keep bringing that up again and again in every discussion. And again and again I point out that the Zandalari fleet was not completely destroyed, just as the Kul Tiran fleet was damaged during the Rise of Azshara. So put a sock in it.

Vari-Sue Wrynn, Jaina’s ridiculous Deus-ex machina in the Battle for Lordaeron… that she “iced” the plague out of the air… there are many examples of questionable storytelling, especially on the Alliance side.
In my opinion, with the Alliance’s storytelling, the big problem is “WHAT (happened)”, while on Horde side it’s mostly “HOW (it’s told)”.

On one hand I’m a fan of Turalyon und would hate to see him (one of the last remaining WC2 heroes) go nuts, on the other hand, the Alliance needs some blood on their fingers.
I only fear that they would connect it to Yrel and the AU-Lightforged and I’m horrified by the mere thought of that “parallel universe” :weary:.

We both know it’s coming. Yrel and excarch Hellscream are going to be a fun duo to fight. Maybe they can even bring back Gromm on a “they tried to forcibly convert him to the light, but iron will yada yada” excuse.

And I will keep bringing it up until Blizzard’s retconing the Lore the way i want it to be.

Edith: they killed Rastakhan only to turn Talanji into a beggar who has no choice but to accept the help of the Horde council. She is now useless and weak.

Not until the Zandalari have their revenge and Jaina is dead.

1 Like

You still haven’t answered my question:
Why should Blizzard even care about you or your wishes, when no one likes them and the (paying) community doesn’t support you?

2 Likes

Your questtions are irrelevant. It is not just about wanting what the community supports. It is about making a stand and being true to your ideals. My plan is clear and I will not abandon it until I have what I want. And that is the radical reformation of the entire Horde. See my OP post. That is my goal. And I will stop at nothing to reach it.

1 Like

So… you want the people at Blizzard to be true to their ideals? Or do you mean, that they should act according to your ideals? (Which, of course, would be a contradiction)

By now, it’s safe to assume that everybody here knows what your “plan” is, but that’s beside the point.
Once again: Why should Blizzard care about your demands? I’m still waiting for any rational argument that gives them a reason to fullfill your wishes.

You can keep avoiding the question, but until you have an answer, all your demands, all you posts…

Long story short:
You can’t really claim that you “fight”, when you just evade any criticsm and rational argument. That’s not fighting, that’s cowardice. What you need to do is a reality check.

Until that hasn’t happened? Well, it hasn’t happened! Time to be great.

1 Like

No, it’s about wanting what you support. You don’t care about the community.

Which is fine. They don’t care about you either.

1 Like

No you’re not a patriot, you are a 2-faced fel-sucking Blood Elf. The true real Blood Elf are Void Elves, all the patriotic Blood Elves left and all the 2-faced traitors remained.

2 Likes