Kill the Horde council

They are traitors and filth. They failed to protect Zandalar against the Alliance. They made peace with the alliance on terms that are unacceptable. They kicked out the most loyal members who did nothing but fight for the good of the Horde(Nathanos, Gallywix and Sylvanas). They are a bunch of trash who does not deserve to sit among the leadership of the faction. Kill them all Blizzard and give us better alternatives who will not lie in bed with our enemy(THe Alliance). Do it Blizzard. Give us what we deserve. Let the council be killed for what they deserve. Since they are no true members of the Horde. They are traitor scum who should be impaled upon the spires of Orgrimmar.

8 Likes

I love the Horde Council. Erevien is just a traitor who wants to destroy the Horde. You are an Alliance spy.

3 Likes

I am the last true Horde patriot. My ideas will make the faction great again.

7 Likes

Maybe for your purposes killing the ENTIRE council isn’t necessary.

Here me out

Voss says the Alliance deserves to fall, I haven’t seen anything that implies she doesn’t still feel this way. Talanji wants to flat out execute Jaina and would kill the entire Alliance to get to her. Rohkan thinks being diplomatic with the Alliance is disgraceful. The Mag’har agrees with Talanji and Rohkan according to Shadows Rising. Rexxar has already signed up to defend the Horde in the next war, no matter who starts it. Gazlowe, is fed up with human invasion and absolutely wanted to keep Shaw in Horde custody unless they Alliance gave up something; he was outvoted by the rest of the council.

The orcs were depicted as bloodthirsty monsters during BfA; they were literally itching for a battle. Nothing has changed.

6 Likes

Which is exactly the reason why the council needs to go away. The traitors Baine and Thrall stand in the way of real justice. As long as they hold all the power the Horde will be nothing but a bunch of weak pushover whp constantly get bullied by the Alliance. If we want to make that stop then there needs to be a rebellion that gets rid of the council. There is no other way. Understand?

Then why is Rastakhan dead and the fleet destroyed? Because the Horde failed. They owe the Zandalari something.

1 Like

We are only a couple expansion away from the Horde getting back to what we have grown accustomed to. Be patient

The Horde Council didn’t even exist when that happened LOL.

1 Like

I can’t. Bfa killed my love for the Horde. The current faction is a bunch of walking trashcans.

Neither Baine, nor Saurfang nor Thrall or Gazlowe did anything to protect the Zandalari against the Alliance assault. The Zandalari, Rokhan and Nathanos had to carry the whole fight. The council members rather made peace with our enemies instead of getting some revenge. They need to die. Period. Until that hasn’t happened the Horde can’t rise to greatness again.

2 Likes

Considering Thrall formed the New Horde of Azeroth to begin with (and is part of the new council governing it), this is effectively treason.

1 Like

Thrall has done nothing for the Horde since ever he returned to us in Cataclysm. The only thing he did was to aid the Alliance in getting rid of the rightful rulers of the Horde. Garrosh and Sylvanas. He is trash and needs to die. He lead the Orcs to ruin. Without him constantly betraying us the Horde would be off much better.

2 Likes

“Leads the Orcs to ruin”, the “Horde” would be much better off if they didn’t effectively cause a war every two years or so, the irony being that Sylvanas even fed you to a Maw of oblivion, you do not know what is “best” for you…

"Today smoke rises up from da campfire. Smoke tells Ogmot good story.

Ogmot sees lady wrapped in dark swirlies. She leads herd of blind sheep.

Da sheepies follow her everplace she go. Do everthin she say. Never doubt lady.

She guide dem over tall cliff! SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT! Stupid sheepies!

Da crows get fat eatin da sheepflesh. Da lady laugh as crows eat!

Ogmot laugh too!"-Ogmot’s journal.

2 Likes

Sylvanas wanted to destroy the Alliance
Thrall made peace with the Alliance.

Thrall is a traitor and needs to die.
Period. There is no debate.

2 Likes

Bleet louder little sheepie…

1 Like

I will not stop until I get what I want. And that is the total death of the Horde council.

2 Likes

“What’s in the Box?”
“An Erevien Post… Comment on it and you die.”

3 Likes

I will never stop until I get what I want. I am unstoppable.

1 Like

I’m surprised this one get restored when the last one got removed. I’m also surprised you can still post.

1 Like

The mods seem to support me. Alliance bias is a problem and it needs to be dismantled.

1 Like

“Alliance bias” :upside_down_face:. Have you seen past Blizzcons?

1 Like