Kill the Horde council

I envy your blissful ignorance.

But no, it’s got more to do with his hatred of people of a certain skin color existing in Stormwind.

6 Likes

No, you are absolutely right, after doing some research I found out he is not a Troll, he says all these things because he equates it to real-life far-right politics and bigotry of certain groups of people that he can act out via these forums.

6 Likes

I have seen him go on about how certain characters should die, and how the Alliance races should be enslaved, so on and so on.

Haven’t seen him say anything about humans having diff skin colors.

1 Like

Go to his Twitter.

Edit: Or his EU posts, forgot about those. Erevien’s racism is well documented.

6 Likes

Ah…

… I see

My fight is not over until the Alliance is defeated and the Horde rules over Azeroth alone. That is my final goal. And I will stop at nothing to get it.

1 Like

I said the same thing about Blizzard bringing back the old Mage Tower appearances.

Could the Hooten Plan apply to the Horde council?

We don’t need to enact a plan that targets racial purity. What we need is a dead council. Since they are all traitors and don’t deserve to rule the races of the Horde.

1 Like

If all the leaders of the Horde are traitors doesn’t that mean that the Horde can’t govern itself?

6 Likes

Biting on the obvious troll bait, the council is really pathetic. They are trying to turn horde into red alliance, as if the “monster” races have the same moral code as the good 2 shoes paragon of virtue like Anduin.
Thats stupid in so many levels is not even funny anymore. Now the horde is getting lead by 2 alliance lovers ( Thrall and Baine ) and it doesnt seem like the rest of the council has any say on things anymore. Its not like Geyah’ra hates draeneis, or Talanji will just forgive that they killed their father when the zandalari weren’t even part of the horde at the time.
Danuser is going for the “we’re best friends now” route, and it really gets on my nerves.

1 Like

Only if we make Chief Kah Kah Warchief.
Make Horde Okie-dook again.

Since you’re not Erevien, I’ll try to reason with you:

… as evidenced by…?
Because they don’t want another war, since the Legion has already thinned their ranks and the 4th war weakened them even more? Because they have to use diplomacy now, to win leaders like Talanji for their cause?

There is a difference between “putting the Horde first” and “hating the alliance”.
Thrall and Baine have priorities (for example, healing the planet before participating in a new war) and try to avoid unnecessary bloodshed. To everyone who says “Hurr durr, they deny Talanji their vengeance”, it’s because even they understood they very thing that Sylvanas wanted to stop: The “cycle of hatred”. Sylvanas claimed that she intended to do it by winning the War and take Stormwind once and for all. Since that didn’t happen and the Horde was used as a tool of senseless destruction again, they decided to change the system.

It’s all in the novel (even though it should be ingame :roll_eyes:). They actually talk to each other and make these decisions together.

Yeah, Draenei from her universe, who are not in our reality. Not to mention that even these Draenei just turned the tide after the Orcs attacked them.

And she doesn’t, that’s also stated in the book. It’s just not the right time for vengeance, since she needs to build a new foundation for Zandalar and as I said, after the 4th War, the factions are all weakened.

I don’t like Danuser’s storytelling at all, but after all the (unnecessary) Wars, they needed to hit the breaks, at least for a while. And with Genn, Tyrande, Calia and Talanji, there’s enough potencial for new conflicts.

1 Like

That’s not true actually, if you click on her in Orgrimmar she says “There are draenei on this world? Not for long.” and how Alliance embracing draenei is a reason enough to turn their cities to dust.

1 Like

Really? Well, to be fair…
Gey’arah also thought that Sylvanas’ actions during the 4th War showed “strength”. Her orcish role model in AU-Draenor was Grom “Draenor-is-free” Hellscream, a bad parody of our Grommash version. Maybe… I should lower my expectations. :sweat_smile:

Yeah, just went and checked and she does. Even took screens as proof.
https://i.imgur.com/fj82bHY.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/bHR0Ymr.jpg

1 Like

I believed you even without the proof. As I said, they portrayed her as simple-minded even back then with Sylvanas.

Interestingly, she also tells a story about how the Draenei taught her to read and write when she was young and how they turned into fanatics as soon as the Naaru arrived.
It could be interesting to see her reaction the orcish history in our world / our Draenor (which is basically the same story with reversed roles), but… after the recent storytelling, it’s probably better to leave the topic alone. :roll_eyes:

Holy crap!! Calm down there Girl Thrall!! Geya’rah needs a Snickers bar!! That certainly is a whole thing there!!

Thank you for those screen shots. I’d’ve believed you without them, but seeing them makes it all the more hilariously weird. Doubly so when you consider she had just arrived on Azeroth, swore her total allegiance to Sylvanas, then as soon as Sylvia runs away, swears her alligiance to the rest of the Horde.

Girl Thrall, you need to take a minute and think some things through.

1 Like

If you don’t want to bath in alliance blood you should not be a leader of the Horde. It is that simple. Thrall and Baine are pathetic peace mongers who should be executed and impaled on the spires of Orgrimmar.

Exactly what they are doing. They care too much about peace. Any true Horde leader would not stop until the entire alliance is destroyed. Baine and Thrall should simply not be allowed to live. They need to die. Period.

They changed the system because Anduin told them to do it. Because the council is nothing but a puppet of Stormwind’s interests. The entire council needs to go away if the Horde wants to be free from alliance bias again.

1 Like

See, if you quote me, you should at least engage with the argument I made.
But as usual, you just regurgitate your simple-minded in-character-roleplay crap. Give me any logical or rational reason why they should fan the flames of hatred, when Sylvanas just did exactly that and nearly brought the Horde to ruin with it. And no, your subjective opinion about what the Horde should be doesn’t count as an argument.
I’m waiting.

You always claim that you’ve read the novel, but it’s obvious you either didn’t or (as usual) blatantly ignore everything that doesn’t fit your narrative.
So, no. Factually, Talanji chose to postpone her revenge, because other things are more important at the moment. It’s beyond me how we discuss the far too superficial and simple storytelling of WoW on a regular base in the german forums - and you still manage to be overwhelmed by it. :man_facepalming:
Long story short:
Any true Horde leader (even if they wanted another war), would now focus on rebuilding and stabilizing.

Surely you can link me the source for that claim? Or at least point me at the novel where he did that?

1 Like