Kill the Horde council

He literally tried to killed children. There is no redemption for stuff like that. In our world child murders get sent to jail.

You could stop being alliance biased and realized the alliance wouldn’t exist with all the things they took away from the Horde to make that possible.

1 Like

The Horde says hi…

What at all did we take from the Horde? Even the Void Elves were cast out of the Horde and joined the Alliance willingly. If anything it is the Horde that seems to do nothing but take from those around them… true even before they came to Azeroth in the first war. The humans had every right to defend themselves from Troll aggression, as did the Elves because they weren’t in their right minds when creating Quel’thalas, and it’s heavily implied they were under Old god influence. But you keep moving goalposts while accusing others of the same…

1 Like

All of Lordaeron. Stranglethorn. Outland. the south of Kalimdor. All our leaders. All of these things are gone because of alliance bias.

Sylvanas is going to die. Just like Garrosh. So the ones responsible are removed from the game.

Taken from Trolls, who started wars.

More Troll aggression…

Outland was no one’s, it’s literally crumbling into nothing…

Um don’t the Tauren still hold all of Mulgore? Goblins have Tanaris and partial control over Un’goro, nobody holds Silithus/Uldum cause one is a wasteland (with a giant sword stuck in it and before that Old god bugs) and the other has a neutral race living there…

Not a guaranteed thing, sadly I kinda liked Garrosh, they did him dirty in MoP.

Exaggeration to the extreme, not liking what leaders you have doesn’t mean you DON’T have them…

He had it coming. Shouldn’t have pushed away the other races. If he actually managed to unite the faction under his banner he had my respect. Instead he turned N.azi and made sure the other leaders rebelled against him.

THe good lands are to the north. And they are hold by night elves. Orcs are literally starving to death because the land Thrall chose for them is trash.

Outland was Draenor. And it was taken by the alliance in the second war. That is alliance bias.

Stormwind pushed into the lands. Gurubashi retaliated in return to make sure the humans can’t be a threat any longer.

Because the elves and humans advanced into their lands unasked. The humans have no one to blame but themselves.

1 Like

Basically what the Horde does, that’s why as pointed out above the Alliance have the better races, DIPLOMACY.

In all fairness Winterspring is a frozen terrain and Felwood is… Fel tainted. Ashensvale/Darkshore being the only real good land there other than Ungoro. Killing the neighbor’s god and trying to take their wood as a first impression tends to set up bad blood… (considering the Fel blood)

For defending themselves against being eaten? Trolls again have a habit of warring with other races over the smallest things.

Outland is literally in the Twisting Nether, DEMON territory, and last I checked unless I’ve mixed up Outland and Draenor again it was slowly collapsing into itself thanks to all the Fel the Orcs were using.

As shown by the Thrall cinematic in BFA, even crops won’t grow there.

The Fel Horde is the true Horde. Thrall’s weak group of self loathing hippies holds no ground against them. The Fel Horde should have been the playable Horde from the start.

For invading foreign territory. They are literally colonizers who should not be in the eastern kingdoms. They need to go back to Ulduar.

If you give us Feralas we will stop attacking Ashenvale.

1 Like

Not according to MoP it isn’t, and the Mag’har are the original Orcs… minus the introduced Fel taint and resultant anger.

True for basically anybody in EK, including the Elves…

I mean, don’t you basically already have access to it and Ungoro? Last time I checked Feralas, Ungoro, and Tanaris were neutral… albeit Tanaris is just a bleaker Durotar…

I would have no problem with seeing the playable Hord eradicated from the face of Azeroth if it means we can play Fel Orcs instead.

The Trolls are the true rulers of Azeroth and I will do anything in my power to make sure they get their lands back. You won’t be able to stop me.

Wiki say that Feralas is nightelf turf. SO it means we need to take it away from them by force.

1 Like

Technically no one rules Azeroth, it was a dead rock till Freya seeded it with Life, so if anything Freya the Titan Keeper rules Azeroth…

It also shows a considerable Horde presence (via the Grim totem Tauren and later Thousand needle refugees) so… the place is basically neutral/no man’s land.

Kick out the elvish races of the Horde and mash them with the seceding elvish races of the Alliance to form a third party led by

gasp a Council!

Feathermoon stronghold is much bigger then Camp Mojache.

The Trolls did with the Empire of Zul. Until the night elves came and humiliated them beyond repair.

1 Like

As did the Old gods with the Black empire (long before the Trolls), bow to your squiddy overlords!

As did the Night Elves, for nearly as long if not longer than the Trolls…

And? It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog! Feralas is still Ogre/Naga territory even now, the Horde and Alliance just have outposts there.

git gud

5 Likes

So you finally admit that Blizzard has bias that makes sure the game favors you at every step? That Is all I needed to know. FInally. Now we need to dismantle that favoritism and push the alliance scum into the dirt where they truly belong. Filth.

2 Likes

Where or how did you even remotely get THIS conclusion from what I just said? If anything, by your logic, we should apologize to the Old gods and let them conquer all of Azeroth to get their lands backs…

Poor N’zoth, the mean old Trolls took his rightful land!

For God’s sake how do you people not know this guys trolling?

6 Likes

Void Elves don’t seem so thrilled to be on the Alliance based on the Voice Lines ingame. I think it was an alliance of convenience. Also Lorthemar kicked the Void Elves out of Silvermoon, not the faction itself. Void Elves would have been better as a neutral race IMO. It feels weird that they would leave the Horde to join a faction they have been fighting against for decades. More like a desperate move to find a temporary home.

2 Likes

So just because he hates the idea of Horde Council you label him as a Troll?.

1 Like

Just… read.

3 Likes