Kill the Horde council

:joy: Do you understand that you say this as the race who originally STOLE the land from the Trolls? High Elves of Quelā€™thalas made their city on A TROLL GRAVEYARD :rofl:ā€¦

Heā€™s a demi-god, and soon to be the only one Hordeā€™ll have if you have your wayā€¦

Do you understand that the only reason Horde ISNā€™T wiped off the map is cause Alliance allows you to live? Not narratively supported, but you donā€™t seem like someone who understands logic and reasoningā€¦

1 Like

Alliance bias rules the lore. Thank your for admitting that Blizzard is biased in your favor. You are just like any other alliance scum player. Arrogant and full of yourself. I didnā€™t expect anything else. You idiots are all the same.

He is an usurper who stole Rezanā€™s power instead of trying to save him. If he ever comes back he should be killed on the spot and directly sent to the Maw.

1 Like

Projection much? You are in no position to call anyone an idiot.

None of that is supported, go back and experience the Maw quest in the Fae campaign again, if you have not the first time.

I earned that privilige because the alliance community has bullied the Horde ever since classic. You reap what you have sown.

It totally is. Volā€™jin canā€™t save the Trolls. He will doom the entire race because he is fanatical about keeping that crappy peace treaty intact. The council has betrayed the faction when they signed the armistice.

1 Like

I have sown nothing, nor should you generalize as such.

Again, you keep flip-flopping, which is it? No Alliance aggression? Or war?

1 Like

Total annihilation of the alliance is the only acceptable outcome. Enslave their people, kill their leaders and burn thei cities.

You are alliance. You are the white people of WoW. Anything you won is built on the suffering of the Horde.

1 Like

A pipe dream, one of the Hordeā€™s own making since they turned any major world power against themselves.

Thatā€™s racist sir or maā€™am.

So orgrimmar is built on your suffering? Afterall, Stormwind and itā€™s factions helped build itā€¦

2 Likes

Check your blue privilige.

Orgrimmar was built because Thrall is a traitor. He doesnā€™t care about the Orcs and wanted to make sure they suffer. He had the option for better lands by invading Feralas but he didnā€™t do that because he is a two faced coward.

What other world powers are there besides the Alliance? Blizzard canā€™T stop to make it know that the Alliance is the last knows super power. Because they are alliance biased and donā€™t care about the Horde.

2 Likes

Okay then you ungrateful thing, weā€™re taking your city BACK thenā€¦

There were the Zandalari, the Draenei the Orcs antagonized with genocide, The Valarjar Sylvanas also assaulted, The Pandaren, etc.

1 Like

They are not anymore due to the alliance exploding their fleet and killing their King. They are a useless race now.

How about we sack Stormwind instead and kill Anduin. Finally it would be the alliance that suffers something serious.

Odyn is evil. He deserves to be attacked. He is a major threat for the safety of Azeroth.

2 Likes

Already sacked it and burned it when the Orcs cameā€¦ and yā€™all also already kidnapped Anduin.
Alliance has suffered plenty, weā€™re just not infants about it.

A fleet for a fleet, Zul was the first to start the Zandalari aggression back in Cata/MoP, Talanjiā€™s disobedience unfortunately just opened freshly sutured wounds.

Narcissistic maybe, evil? Debatableā€¦

He turned Helya into a Valkyr against her will. Also instead of letting Vrykul pass to the afterlife of the Shadowlands he stole their souls to make them into Valarjar.

He tried to get the lands back that were stolen from the trolls by alliance races. There is nothing wrong with that.

All your leaders are alive and your cities standing. You didnā€™t suffer anything.

1 Like

I mean yeah, not saying heā€™s a saint, but he isnā€™t necessarily ā€œevilā€ either. Most of the Valarjar seem content with being in the Halls of Valor.

So should the Trolls raze Silvermoon then? Again, yā€™all did steal their land, and helped the Alliance kill the Trolls. The humans and Elves just defended themselves from being dinner.

Draenei: genocided and enslaved by Orcs in the worst ways possible, Night Elves: city burned and their dead raised, Humans: city burned by Orcs, Westfall starving due to Horde wars, lost two kings since Warcraft started, Kulā€™tirans: *Assaulted by Horde, lost a leader, went through a civil war in which nearly all their local governments were left headless, etc; Gnomes: lost their city, Gilnean Worgen: city destroyed, lost their prince, people cursed, lost a SECOND city, etc

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Go to the wiki. They have Boralus, Ironforge and Stormwind. These are the greatest cities in the entire game. Nothing matches that cradle of civilisation.

I am willing to lose Silvermoon if it makes sure the Amani join the Horde once again.

Relocated to Azuremyst Isle and have the Exodar. Meanwhile the Forsaken are still homeless hobos on the streets of Orgrimmar.

Do you ever get tired of moving the goalpost?

He tried to have Silgryn assassinated when she was still a child. How can you excuse that?

The humans commited genocide. ANd they never had to face consequencs for that. Alliance bias at peak play here.

1 Like

Oh boyā€¦

This is why I still hang around here. Stuff like this.

As are the Night Elves according to the in-game experienceā€¦

Can you point to where Iā€™ve at all moved the goal post? Youā€™ve been literally flip-flopping between victim and aggressor this entire convoā€¦

First off, Silgryn is a HE, secondly where is that from?

The Trolls tried to eat themā€¦ and at the time literally every race hated the Trolls for one reason or anotherā€¦

The night elves relocated to Hyjal and took Darkshore back. Meanwhile Silverpine and Tirisfal are still in alliance hands.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Sigryn

> ā€œWhat was done, was done. There were none left to challenge the throne of the Tideskorn. Her brotherā€™s words still haunted Sigryn, however. If Eyir knew who ordered her family killed, then she would hear it from her before accepting the crown. Eyir knew no good could come out of this, but Sigryn insisted. The valā€™kyr thus revealed that it was Odyn himself who had ordered Skovaldā€™s family killed. He feared that the God-Kingā€™s heirs would offer the Tideskorn into the hands of the Legion, and decreed that the lineage of Skovald be ended, in blood. Sigryn was shocked. Overwhelmed with anger, fel energies started to radiate from her. She declared that the titan watchers had no more honor than the Legion. Succumbing to her fel powers, wings sprouted from her back. As she left, she claimed that she would tear down the Halls of Valor herself and show Odyn what true fear is.ā€

Lordaeron belongs to the Amani. The humans are just foreign invaders who built their kingdoms on troll bones.

1 Like

Again, amusing the hypocrisy in this statementā€¦

Not entirely unvalid a fear, I mean god king Skovald did basically try to stop us from repelling the Legion, I know kids arenā€™t necessarily guaranteed to follow in their parentā€™s decisions but, it was a possibility. I wonā€™t say Odyn was right since itā€™s a case of:

They always were, it was Alliance land via the Alliance of Lordaeron, if anything the Gilneans/living human survivors should have it back.

1 Like

It belongs to the Forsaken. Is has been Forsaken lands since vanilla.

More alliance apologism. Nothing new from scum like yourself. Blue people like you are all the same. I hope you will have nothing but misery in your life.

If we can wipe out the alliance I will be happy. Especially in Lordaeron. Shadowfang Keep and Southshore needs to be torched.

1 Like

Sir or maā€™am, such behavior does you no favors, for someone who calls others ā€œScumā€ you sure seem to have a lowly disposition, I did not validate or approve his actions if you had read what I wrote. My point is that while Odyn isnā€™t necessarily GOOD (he has done some very good things for Azeroth as a whole as one of itā€™s Keepers) he isnā€™t pure EVIL eitherā€¦

Irrelevant, the above statements are still hypocrisy, in fact your entire argument teeters on the basis of hypocrisy.