Kill off Genn PLease

He’s the only one who has any sense to realize Sylvanas was terrible enough to warrant proactive action so no, he can stay.

6 Likes

Genn is the leader the alliance needs. Instead of Anduin and his lame development. Genn is more like varian in a way.

6 Likes

It is news to me as well. The only prominent character that I can’t stand is gally-whack.

I know that isn’t his name but I can’t spell it and dislike him so much I can’t be bothered learning.

3 Likes

When Genn gives me an order, I say yes sir and do my damnedest to carry it out. Kill him? No way.

2 Likes

I like Nathanos a lot better than Baine…kill Baine of please

1 Like

Just kill off every leader in the Alliance. Apparently they are all bad.

It’s not Anduin anymore.

It’s Manduin.

1 Like

Anduin seems more feminine/lady boy from the way his development is going. Alliance gets stuck with him, you can blame the writers for that. Genn needs to take over as leader or at least Tyrande with her nightwarrior rage.

2 Likes

Don’t even know what that means.

Manduin

Because he’s a Grown Man now.

Started to hate him since legion.

1 Like

Genn is the only Alliance leader I like. I love that he really hates the Horde. Refreshing!

Nathanos? I just read something that he is not supposed to be likeable; however, I LOVE Nathanos!

I love Nathanos because the Alliance (and Horde) get so triggered by him lol.

The other day i had some interaction with him, wasn’t a WQ was something else. Anyway, when I went to talk to him he told me “Speaker of the Horde! Hmmmph!” I burst out laughing. The voice actor delivered that line with such sarcasm and such contempt it was HILARIOUS! I have not heard another Nathanos line delivered as well as that one.

And seriously, you millennial snowflakes need to stop being so sensitive.

I am tired of all the sob story, revenge driven characters. Genn most of all.

1 Like

Genn has good reasons for his behavior. Just do the Gilneas starting area.

5 Likes

He’s a sissy/weakling development isn’t doing him good. BFA alliance side sucks in terms of development for key characters.

1 Like

Genn=Best

Besides maybe Yrel who is more AU

2 Likes

Personal reasons for propelling a war that both factions are perfectly capable of leaving aside given proper leadership are selfish and annoying.

Just make Genn Graymane the new Warchief after he kills Sylvanas. He’ll be dead in a year.

No. Kill off Anduin instead. He’s a useless idiot of a king. He’s like a nice, good guy Joffrey.

2 Likes