Kill off Genn PLease

More like he knows the depths of Sylvanas’ depravity and is unwilling to use half-measures that he is sure will fail.

2 Likes

If they kill the silver fox known as Genn I’ll quit right then and there. Bad enough they killed Varian and Zul’jin.

2 Likes

Varian at least received a worthy death, though looking back to see that they killed him to set up this travesty retelling of the “young naive leader becomes the hope of his people!” trope, his glorious death is tainted for me.
And Vol’jin really got shafted by the Legion. /cough

1 Like

I… like Genn. I always thought he was kinda cool. Sure, he makes mistakes. I’m no Alliance main. But he’s one of the interesting Alliance characters to me.

I’d much rather then kill off Tyrande. ducks away from my night elf friends and their inevitable brooms

Take her. Glory to Maiev! The Wardens are watching!

1 Like

LOL. Tell that to Sylvanas’s illegal weapon farms and attempt to screw over the Pantheon and the entire Legionfall accord. You know, the things Wolfdad stopped because he knew she was going to pull something like that.

1 Like

Haha, yes! Maiev is awesome! GO MAIEV!

1 Like

I’ve been wanting Tyrande’s death since Legion and the whole “Tyrande…I neeeeeeeed you.” questline.

2 Likes

Yeah, that was his reasoning behind attacking her in Stormheim and not because he was simply out for vengeance. Totally.

I read in that Polygon interview they’d considered making Maiev the Night Warrior. They should have. You know, cause VENGEANCE is her thing? They said they didn’t because she got a “full story arc” in Legion. What? Her VA (incidentally the player female NE actress) was recovering from a vocal surgery and her part was cut short. What “full story arc”? Ugh. Let Tyrande be the pretty priestess spouting platitudes and Elune-Adores whilst Maiev goes and decapitates some orcs.

2 Likes

Everyone ever has fallen victim to thinking this was actually Malfurion.
It was Xavius.
You’ve been had by the writers.

2 Likes

She couldn’t be trusted and he knew it. He was 100% correct. Not even Sylvanas bothered to call him out on it.

You got caught. Put on your grown-up pants and move on.

4 Likes

Personal insults over opinions of lore are not necessary.

1 Like

Genn has every right to be a warmonger considering the person who killed his son is the leader of the other faction. He really should take the mantle of high king since princess anduin is and always will be a complete waste of a character.

3 Likes

We can’t.
His own personal plot armor barrier reflects any and all attempts.

Anduin “Muh Bones Hurt when I Think Bad Thoughts” Wrynn.
That is our High King. LOL

3 Likes

Burn the Witch!! Burn the Witch!! Burn the Witch!!

:wink:

The sad part to me is Anduin has done next to nothing I have seen that makes me say yes, that is my king! I’ll follow him. It is hard for him to be the hope of his people if no one even cares if he is alive or dead. Outside of missing his beautiful face obviously.

1 Like

Well… he did a treason when he let the old frog out of prison for no apparent reason.

Genn does better tricks than doing a treason.

4 Likes