Kill off Genn PLease

Please and thank you…

Both sides have two people that no one can stand.
Alliance - Genn Graymane
Horde - Nathanos Blightcaller

God Genn just drives me crazy

31 Likes

Kill Tyrande too please. Maybe some human paladins as well.

19 Likes

Genn is my favorite character.

56 Likes

I don’t hear a lot of Genn hate though, when was he a massively hated character?

52 Likes

All I hear is Genn hate… yeah people want him dead.

4 Likes

I think Legion really brought out the Genn hate. And I hear a lot of alliance players dont like him

2 Likes

I think because his actions are more like an Orc grunt than a General in the Alliance.

3 Likes

I would love for him to die. Would make Anduin have to grow up as he loses another father-like figure and would give Crowley a chance to come into the spotlight.

1 Like

I like Genn.

They can kill off Nathanos though, all he does is be a diet coke version of Alarak and get way too much screen time.

25 Likes

I’d rather Jaina die, to be honest. Jaina and Sylvanas.

6 Likes

I like Genn. Would be nice if he took over the alliance

29 Likes

Heaven forbid alliance has a leader that takes the fight to the enemy,

44 Likes

Personally, I don’t have any problems with Genn and the recent books did a good job softing him up. Showing hims questioning his old assumptions about the Forsaken and seeing them in a new light.

9 Likes

Haven’t you heard, it’s hypocritical for the Alliance to act first in War - but fine if the Horde does it.

16 Likes

Don’t speak for everyone

15 Likes

Diet coke? More like Caffeine Free Diet Store Brand.

6 Likes

I think both of those characters are pretty cool, actually.

What’s more annoying than anything in this present moment, to me, is your name; that has to be the most unoriginal name I’ve seen since I saw my last Blood Elf named ‘Sephiroth’.

‘Darth Sakura’ is cringe level 9,001 and laugh-out-loud funny.

12 Likes

I liked Nathanos snarky Forsaken attitude. I also liked that he didn’t call me “hero” all the time. What killed it for me was when I found out the big N was a Dev write-in; now he’s just creepy.

10 Likes

If Varian was any example, then we’ll just see Anduin cry a lot, then go back to business as usual.

My dks name is sephiroth and I blast his theme whenever I’m on him, makes me feel like a raid boss honestly

2 Likes