Kill off Genn PLease

Genn is such a good boy! No killing him. :frowning:

7 Likes

I feel he half stepped up, was ready to go, but then Genn took over as the “aggression of the Alliance” figure that Varian used to have. If Anduin is to turn into Manduin then Genn should either step aside or be removed. As it is now we keep giving Genn all the attention and making Anduin basically a background character.

Void Elves don’t get to have opinions… just make evil creatures and suck Goblins into voids, no talky.

6 Likes

Gorgrima is just a ripoff of Orgrimar lol very unoriginal coming from an orc

and I name every single one of my toons "Darth"something. Always have and always will

1 Like

Should’ve been Genn leading the Alliance instead of Anduin. If anything, kill off Anduin.

2 Likes

Yeah no Genn is awesome.

8 Likes

Genn is the only Alliance character I like besides Jaina. Just about everyone I know feels the same way. Exactly what are you basing this on?

4 Likes

Yeah, no.

Anyone that can irritate and frustrate Sylvanas so much gets to stay in my book.

16 Likes

Nathanos is pretty clearly unlikeable as he is a greasy, brown-nowsing yes man. But I’ve only played Horde so don’t know too much about Genn. Can you elaborate here?

3 Likes

Pardon?

I love Nathanos, excuse you?

6 Likes

A lot of people i talk to dont like genn at all

Pretty sure more people hate Tyrande than Genn.

3 Likes

Kill Anduin. Make Genn the High King. Maybe then the Alliance will accomplish something in this idiotic war.

7 Likes

Sylvanas invaded his country, killed his son, wiped out large numbers of his subjects, the ones that remain have been cursed as Worgen in order to survive, and she blighted his kingdom so no one can live there anymore.

Genn would like to return the favor by making Sylvanas dead. Permanently, irrevocably dead.

18 Likes

I haven’t talked to a single person who hates Genn.

This. Bring back the World of Warcraft. Genn is the best thing to happen to the Alliance. He keeps the whole group from being goody-two-shoes. Because, well, if you don’t want him in the Alliance, can we have him?

3 Likes

Oh I know all that, I’m just wondering how Genn is in terms of likeability. Cuz Nathanos is very clearly annoying and abrasive to be around.

1 Like

I like the gruff old man. He has some fire in his belly.

Alliance needs a more of that, instead of the Horde…umm, hording it all.

6 Likes

He’s gruff. Doesn’t care for nonsense or inaction. He’s nobody’s lackey like Nathanos.

2 Likes

Genn is finally getting some exposure after being Varians guard dog for 3 expansions. Lets wait n see.

1 Like