Kill Baine Bloodhoof

So after all this posturing about how much you hate the Alliance to the point that you got you got permanently banned from the forums over it, you DO play Alliance.

2 Likes

Sweetie, Horde isn’t one-dimensional like the Alliance. I said this countless times. Most of the Horde races don’t care about the other races in the faction. They joined in order to further their own agendas and goals. Unlike the Alliance, the Horde has ALWAYS been an amalgamation of outcasts that came together to survive in a world where a racist faction like the Alliance runs wild.

Let me break this down for you so it’s easier for you to understand:

• The New Horde was founded by Orgrim Doomhammer who later passed the title to Thrall. The New Horde tried to avoid conflict with the Alliance but the Alliance did not really care for peace with the Orcs.

• Medivh visited Thrall and told him he would find a home for his people without the threat of the Alliance in the western continent of Kalimdor.

• During their journey, the Orcs stopped at Broken Isle where they met the Darkspear Trolls. Sen’jin and his Darkspear Trolls were exiled from their Gurubashi Empire in Stranglethorn Vale. They were also seeking a new place to call home. The Murlocs on the Broken Isle were about to wipe out the Darkspear Trolls when the Orcs arrived. Both Thrall and Sen’jin were captured but Sen’jin ultimately sacrificed himself after telling Thrall of a vision–Thrall would help the Darkspear escape Broken Isle. Vol’jin became the chieftain of the Trolls and swore allegiance to Thrall for his help in saving the Darkspear. This is when the Orcs and the Trolls decided to team up and venture to Kalimdor together.

• Upon reaching Kalimdor, the Horde met the Taurens who were in conflict with the Centaurs. The Taurens decided to ally with the Horde in order to fight off the Centaurs. In turn, the Taurens acted as guide to the Horde on Kalimdor as they were native to the land.

• The Horde settled in Durotar and founded Orgrimmar. Taurens established their own home in Mulgore and the Trolls on Echo Isle. Grom Hellscream and his ventured into Ashenvale to secure resources and guess what, the Night Elves saw this as a threat.

• Daelin Proudmoore, one of the leaders of the Alliance during the Second War, came to Kalimdor and attacked the Horde because he felt like it. Even Jaina saw the Alliance as warmongers and helped Thrall take over Theramor. Thrall knew at this point the Alliance would ALWAYS be a threat to the Horde.

• At the same time, Sylvanas had broken free from Arthas and had amassed a bunch of followers. They called themselves the Forsaken. She cleared out the ruins of Lordaeron and declared Undercity as the home of the Forsaken. The Alliance though had other plans and Sylvanas knew the Alliance very well. She was a High Elf Ranger General when the High Elves were part of the Alliance. The High Elves were treated with animosity on the Alliance. The Humans were racist and would often send them to the frontlines. The Alliance abused the High Elves and betrayed them during battles until Anastarian Sunstrider decided to just leave the Alliance altogether. This didn’t stop the racism within the Alliance; they now despised the Forsaken for what they had become (undead). They didn’t care that it was their Human Paladin that had raised them as undead after murdering them. Sylvanas sought out out the Horde to fight off the Alliance racists and the Scarlet Crusade. In turn, Sylvanas and her Forsaken reinforced Horde strength in Eastern Kingdom and the Horde now had a foothold/ eyes on the Alliance.

If you’d like me to get into why the rest of the races joined Horde, please let me know and I will enlighten you. Every single race has their own agendas, goals and yes VALUES. The Horde has never been a one-dimensional “human-kingdom” where the rest of the races don’t matter. The Horde has always had a richer history, better stories, and better written characters although they have messed up Sylvanas way too much the past two expansions.

1 Like

You’re dressed in primarily Alliance colors, you should play Alliance too, sweaty.

That’s true of both sides.

3 Likes

The amount of stuff that you just straight up got wrong in your post is so extreme that I’m wondering if you’re an Erevien alt

4 Likes

This dude really just strode in and said “the Horde is awesome because they’re SENTIENT.”

2 Likes

You give good summary but they’re some informations of the events that you left out.

Shocking! The Alliance’s greatest critic is, in fact, Alliance himself! Read all about it in this story forum exclusive. Jeff Kaplan departs Blizzard’s Overwatch 2 team! Is this the beginning of the end for World of Warcraft? Check out this General Discussion forum take

Is that you Ariel?

Look at all this Alliance biased posters who are not capable of checking their blue privilige. Not worthy a debate with such two faced people.

You did this to yourself when I asked you a simple question about describing your Horde faction.

You couldnt do it. All you did was talk about how much better the Alliance is.

Can any true Horde fans here do what Erevien couldn’t do? Describe the Horde in 5 words.

2 Likes

Some families should be disowned.

4 Likes

The perfect Horde would be like the Sith Empire in Swtor. striving for as much power as possible and trying to destroy the Alliance at any cost. The current Horde is just a sad formation of B and C Tier Characters who only got their position of leadership because their predecessors died. The Horde post patch 8.2.5 is not worthy of being taken seriously or rooted for. The post 8.2.5 Horde sucks. Simply as that. What we need is another revolution to overthrow the Horde council and get leaders appointed who are not doing that filthy appeasement politics with the Alliance.

You can’t even describe the Horde. You have little business telling anyone how to improve it.

2 Likes

We need alot of work. Or 
 The most dysfunctional of families.

I just did describe the Horde for you. Not my fault you can’t read apparently.

You don’t know how to count?

1 Like

No, you just sort of described the Sith Empire of SWtoR.

1 Like

You could just admit that Blizzard is biased for the Alliance and that alliance players should help the Horde on to dismantle that privilige. It is easy just like that.

The system is alright. They could do the same for the Horde in WoW. It is very easy to copy it.

No, they really can’t. I don’t know what setting or Faction foundation you think you’re playing in or with, but truly 
 they can’t. There is a reason that the Horde makes less and less sense to exist every time Blizz tries to deter away from the WC3 vision of it. Because the foundation and too many of its member states and characters (including the ARs) are rooted in that original WC3 Concept.

Your Faction vision is of a Faction that ONLY exists to spite the Alliance. That would require game mechanics alone to justify why it not only survives, but even remains a functional whole. An empty, contrarian husk that exists solely because you simultaneously hate and are jealous of the Blue Team.

1 Like