Kill Baine Bloodhoof

The fact that he allowed Shaw and Flynn to travel through Horde lands unharmed shows that he is a traitor to the Horde. He should be put on a pyre and be burned alive at the stake. No love for traitors. No love for peace with the Alliance. The Alliance will fall and the Horde eventually rule over all of Azeroth. Death to any Horde council member who makes peace with the Alliance. They should have no mercy. Only the destruction of the Alliance can make Azeroth a place worthy to live for the Horde. Lok’tar!

10 Likes

If you are reading this, then you are wasting precious time reading the comments. You will probably comment or like this, but you will waste more time. You are now thinking what I am on about, probably thinking that I am on something. However you are just wasting more time reading my comment. I have just wasted precious moments of your life that you could have spent sleeping or watching tv. You have just realized, I have wasted more time explaining that I have wasted time. For this reason you might as well like this comment, as you might as well waste more time. Thank you for your wasted time.

39 Likes

War! The Republic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless Sith Lord, Count Dooku. There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere.

In a stunning move, the fiendish droid leader, General Grievous, has swept into the Republic capital and kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine, leader of the Galactic Senate.

As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the besieged capital with their valuable hostage, two Jedi Knights lead a desperate mission to rescue the captive Chancellor…

29 Likes

To note: his last thread literally got nuked. Disappeared.

Anywho, what’s everyone’s favorite cookie? I love white chocolate macademia, or triple chocolate cookies. But I am currently eating some nutter butter.

2 Likes

What if I have time to waste? And I would like to waste it reading your comment?

There once was a man named Gold Roger, who was king of the pirates. He had fame, power, and wealth beyond your wildest dreams. Before they hung him from the gallows, these are the final words he said:

My fortune is yours for the taking, but you’ll have to find it first. I left everything I own in One Piece.

Ever since, pirates from all over the world set sail for the Grand Line searching for One Piece, the treasure that would make their dreams come true!

10 Likes

Gentlemen, It appears the blue spy has made yet another angry post about the horde not being evil, as per standard procedure please proceed to get out your popcorn buckets and without further ado let the show commence.

3 Likes

The first 30 seconds are the story forum when erevien posts a thread

the briefcase is the lore

4 Likes

Reading the room it seems like nobody takes you seriously. And to be fair, it’s hard to when you say such genre naive things as this.

The Alliance is never going to fall. The Horde is never going to fall. This story ends the only way it can ever end.

The MMO-RPG will be put on life support, updates will becomes sporadic, with increasing amounts of time between them. Those updates will only consist of faction neutral content available for every player. Eventually, when updates are a year apart, and for little more than a dungeon or raid, EActivison will be given a reason to shut the game down.

For the Horde…?

3 Likes

White chocolate macadamia cookies are awesome, but I have a soft spot in my heart for coconut oatmeal cookies.

2 Likes

Item #: SCP-3166

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: The Garfield media franchise is to remain active and successful for as long as feasibly possible. Funding is to be provided to any Garfield media ventures via Foundation front companies present in the comic and film industries. Agents embedded within Paws, Inc. and Andrews McMeel Syndication are to place targeted memetic agents in outgoing comic strips, encouraging the retention of a sizable Garfield fan-base and discouraging Jim Davis from discontinuing Garfield.

Agents are to monitor individuals at significant risk of attack from SCP-3166. In the event of an SCP-3166 manifestation, agents are to use supplied frozen lasagna to lure SCP-3166 away from its target and dispatch it once out of public view. Any witnesses are then to be administered amnestics as appropriate for their level of exposure.

Description: SCP-3166 is a 2.1-meter-tall humanoid entity, presumed pataphysical in nature, known to manifest during periods when the Garfield media franchise is performing poorly in terms of public reception. The exterior layer of SCP-3166’s body resembles a crudely-made costume of the character Garfield, which field inspection has shown to be composed of legitimate cat fur. However, analysis of SCP-3166’s composition in the field has shown that its interior mass is composed entirely out of pasta: specifically, lasagna.

Upon the criteria for its manifestation being met, SCP-3166 will appear in the vicinity of a suitable individual, hereafter referred to as the target, and move towards their location. Known targets of SCP-3166 have included:

• Individuals prominently involved in rival media to the Garfield franchise.
  • Individuals formerly involved in the production of the Garfield comic strip.
  • Individuals involved in parodies of the Garfield franchise.
  • Vocal critics of the Garfield franchise.
  • Garfield creator Jim Davis.

Upon reaching its target, SCP-3166 will attempt to inflict bodily harm upon them through a mixture of blunt force using nearby objects and force-feeding of lasagna, obtained through self-disembowelment. During this process, SCP-3166 will vocalize by meowing, purring and screeching in the manner of an extremely agitated cat. Lasagna outside SCP-3166’s mass has proven to be an effective form of bait for the entity, as upon seeing it SCP-3166 will abandon its original goal and instead attempt to incorporate the pasta into itself.

SCP-3166 first manifested on 10/23/1989 within the Chicago offices of United Media, who were the publishers of the Garfield comic strip at the time. Upon manifestation, SCP-3166 wandered around the offices in a confused and distressed manner, before indiscriminately assaulting any individuals present after security attempted to apprehend it. It demanifested twenty minutes later. Foundation agents responding to the situation distributed amnestics as appropriate.

Over the course of the following week, similar manifestations took place at a number of United Media offices around the country, ending on 10/29/1989. Following that date, SCP-3166 altered its behaviour to its current form. See the week of Garfield comic strips beginning on 10/23/1989 in Supplementary Document 3166-1 for additional context on pataphysical awakening. Initially, individuals involved with production of Garfield comic strips claimed to have no memory on working on that week’s strips. All researchers working on SCP-3166 containment are to familiarize themselves on this material.

Addendum 3166-1: Using tissue samples taken by Agent Muller during SCP-3166’s most recent manifestation, genetic analysis of the meat present within the lasagna has shown it to be genetically identical to Garfield creator Jim Davis. The implications of this are currently unclear. However, during surveillance of Mr. Davis by containment teams, he has complained of severe mosquito bites in the night on a number of occasions immediately preceding SCP-3166 manifestation.

7 Likes

G̸͚͖̝̺͚̺̦̪̽͌͊̐̾̇̈́̾̈́͛͊͘̚ͅĀ̸̢̛̘̹̱̺̹̩̹͇̳̜̑͂͠R̸̞̙̃̍̊̍̅́͂̕F̶̣̘́̇͘Ǐ̶̗͍̦̰͍̔E̶͙̠͚̘̞̖͓̤̪̯͎͈̟͋̓̂̔̔̅̅́̽̋̕̕L̸̢̯̥̟̬̏͛͐͋̀̄͊D̷̨̧̧͎̻̖̖̥͉̱̼͚̉̿̉̇̋̓̋̒ ̵̢͚͍̦̤̗̮̭͕͈̞͐Y̷̭͋O̸͖̜̩̣͎̬̭͔̰̣͖͉͂͗͑́̉Ŭ̵̥͚͙͉͙͖̳̝̫͑̽̊̚͘͝ ̵̢̭̬̓͂̍̄͋̿̀͘͜L̵͉̥̮͋͛̓͆͊̇͗̈́Ȁ̶̛͕͉͈̭̞͔̮̒̈́̎̒͛̂̓͠͝Z̷̢̡̨̧̩͕͔̤̯͚͊̌̅͂̔͊̽̌͜ͅY̴̝͙̯̫͍̖͙̙̹̘͐̇̈́͒̂̋̀͗͛͋̑͊͘ ̵̛̤͍́̒̃̆̔́̐̈̌̓̕C̷̨̨͕̫̞̹̦̮̠̗̱̑̅͝Á̴̦̹̦̻̱͙̳̺̬̈́̌̊̄͗͝T̷͚̮̩̞̫̜̫̤̼͉̓̀̾

3 Likes

I hope that new account and sub was worth it Erevien

5 Likes

Here is all the title of Settra the Imperishable:

Settra… Great King, the Imperishable, Khemrikhara, The Great King of Nehekhara, King of Kings, Opener of the Way, Wielder of the Divine Flame, Punisher of Nomads, The Great Unifier, Commander of the Golden Legion, Sacred of Appearance, Bringer of Light, Father of Hawks, Builder of Cities, Protector of the Two Worlds, Keeper of the Hours, Chosen of Ptra, High Steward of the Horizon, Sailor of the Great Vitae, Sentinel of the Two Realms, The Undisputed, Begetter of the Begat, Scourge of the Faithless, Carrion-feeder, First of the Charnel Valley, Rider of the Sacred Chariot, Vanquisher of Vermin, Champion of the Death Arena, Mighty Lion of the Infinite Desert, Emperor of the Shifting Sands, He Who Holds The Sceptre, Great Hawk Of The Heavens, Arch-Sultan of Atalan, Waker of the Hierotitan, Monarch of the Sky, Majestic Emperor of the Shifting Sands, Champion of the Desert Gods, Breaker of the Ogre Clans, Builder of the Great Pyramid, Terror of the Living, Master of the Never-Ending Horizon, Master of the Necropolises, Taker of Souls, Tyrant to the Foolish, Bearer of Ptra’s Holy Blade, Scion of Usirian, Scion of Nehek, The Great, Chaser of Nightmares, Keeper of the Royal Herat, Founder of the Mortuary Cult, Banisher of the Grand Hierophant, High Lord Admiral of the Deathfleets, Guardian of the Charnal Pass, Tamer of the Liche King, Unliving Jackal Lord, Dismisser of the Warrior Queen, Charioteer of the Gods, He Who Does Not Serve, Slayer off Reddittras, Scarab Purger, Favoured of Usirian, Player of the Great Game, Liberator of Life, Lord Sand, Wrangler of Scorpions, Emperor of the Dunes, Eternal Sovereign of Khemri’s Legions, Seneschal of the Great Sandy Desert, Curserer of the Living, Regent of the Eastern Mountains, Warden of the Eternal Necropolis, Herald of all Heralds, Caller of the Bitter Wind, God-Tamer, Master of the Mortis River, Guardian of the Dead, Great Keeper of the Obelisks, Deacon of the Ash River, Belated of Wakers, General of the Mighty Frame, Summoner of Sandstorms, Master of all Necrotects, Prince of Dust, Tyrant of Araby, Purger of the Greenskin Breathers, Killer of the False God’s Champions, Tyrant of the Gold Dunes, Golden Bone Lord, Avenger of the Dead, Carrion Master, Eternal Warden of Nehek’s Lands, Breaker of Djaf’s Bonds… and many, many more…

1 Like

another Warhammer fan of culture. I am pleased that we share the same interests.

It totally was.

Baine has been an Alliance bootlicker for a while now. He murdered innocent Horde guards on the ship to free Derek Proudmore. This was RIGHT AFTER Jaina’s invasion on Dazar’Alor. His sister burned sacred Zandalari shrines and holy sites, murdered the king of the Zandalari, and slaughtered innocent Horde guards on Dazar’Alor. But he didn’t want her fweelings huwt so he killed a bunch of innocent Horde guards on the ship and freed her brother.

4 Likes

How dare you? You aren’t a gril

This has nothing to do with Garfield, please don’t derail the thread

2 Likes