Kill Baine Bloodhoof

You got BFA. You will never get anything better than that.

But if your only criteria for a good faction is “strong” and “cool,” and you think that the Alliance is stronger and cooler than the Horde, AND you have no real love for the Horde save for when it applies to the Alliance
 you should play the Alliance.

Hell, you think more highly of the Alliance than I do given how much you go off about how powerful they are!

2 Likes

Agreed!! death to the traitor, but i accept a new horde with Sylvanas leading =p

1 Like

Then you should unsub now.

mans playing the worse version of a troll

1 Like

see I told you guys he is secretly a alliance spy trying (poorly) to convince everyone that he is a member of the horde

1 Like

I bet you’re fun at parties.

I think the number of Tauren that Magatha has killed makes her a bad choice for Tauren leader.

1 Like

Probably ganked by a gnome rogue early in his/her leveling career. He/she was so traumatized by the experience of being camped by a sinister being no higher than his/her kneebacks his/her spirit was forever shattered and he/she couldn’t even be bothered to level past 10- dedicating his/her soul forever to haunting the story forums to inflict that same pain upon others.

1 Like

I might be misremembering, but I think the first time I was ganked was in the southern barrens. A night elf druid was stealthed behind me and apparently waiting until I cast Arcane Explosion to finish off a mob, so that I’d inadvertently hit him and flag myself so he could one-shot me.

I want to destroy the Alliance. But the current leaders are all pansies who care far too much about that trash peace treaty. Starting another war and wiping out the Alliance in the process should be the highest goal to reach for any Horde member.

They’re turning Horde into another tasteless, meaningless one-dimensional faction like the Alliance, and they’re doing it with stale characters like Baine.

The only reason I mentioned Baine and Saurfang is because these two got off easy and made Sylvanas the scapegoat after sh** hit the fan. Saurfang died a traitor to the Horde, not a hero. He knew deep down that the Alliance would attack the Horde sooner or later. The Alliance ignited the war by attacking the goblin miners in Silithus, and Greymane had attacked the Warchief unprompted in the middle of the Legion invading Azeroth. Moreover, they blamed Sylvanas and the Horde for Varian’s death. Sylvanas used the actions of the Alliance as justification for the war because it was the truth. The Alliance would attack the Horde and it may not happen during Anduin’s reign but it would certainly happen–and that it did when they discovered Azerite.

Like she states in the trailer, “Ours is a cycle of hatred. Alliances forged and broken. We have paid the price for sharing this world, and we have forgotten what makes us strong.”

She didn’t just make up bs and decide to go to war. She had to convince the Horde and her arguments were valid.

1 Like

Except everyone involved were in agreement this didn’t officially start a war.

The Horde has barely been around a decade or two. It is comical to assume that means war is inevitable.

1 Like

So you hate the Alliance for being strong, and you hate the Horde for not being as strong. If your only criteria is strength, then just play Alliance.

Or we could make it so that the stakes get even and the Horde might be as strong as the Alliane some day.

The stakes getting even is one thing, your ideas are another which will NOT fulfill what you hope it will. What I’m saying is that you have shown explicitly that you don’t care about the Horde at all, and all of the characters you want to lead it will never even think about joining it. So your vision of the Horde will never come to pass.

But that’s ok, cause as I said - you don’t really care about the Horde, you just want to join a “strong” and “cool” faction. You think that the Alliance is both stronger and cooler than the Horde. If you have no attachment to the Horde whatsoever, which you don’t considering you’re willing to hand it over to complete monsters just so they can fit your vision of strength, then there’s nothing preventing you from joining the faction you think is superior in both those aspects.

Congratulations, Erevien. You’re part of the Alliance now.

That will never happen. I only play Alliance somtimes. But my main faction will always be the Horde. I have 16 Horde and 3 Alliance characters.

AND THE TRUTH COMES OUT

4 Likes

Way to put a sentence out of context.

gentlemen , we have confirmed the spys presence, good job lads

3 Likes