Kill Baine Bloodhoof

So if someone is a genocidal dictator who grinds up their innocent civilians in mass for no reason other for the hell of it, but they also REAAAAALLY hate Anduin Wrynn, they’re a great Horde leader to you?

No. No, pro-Horde and anti-Alliance are two different things. The Defias was anti-Alliance, but they certainly weren’t Horde.

Describe the Horde in 5 words.
Since you are the last patriot this should be easy.

This is fascinating. I wonder what happened to Erevien that made him hate the Alliance this much.

Killing as many Alliance soldiers as possible.
For Zuldazar
For Orgrimmar
For Undercity
For Rastakhan

That’s fifteen words, genius.

3 Likes

So without the Alliance you can’t even define the Horde? Thats sad.

Some patriot you are.

The Alliance is the favored faction by Blizzard. It is impossible to get anything done in this game without the Alliance being involved somehow. That is the sad reality of the lore.

I think it was literally just Zuldazar.

Weren’t you gonna unsub? You went on and on about it because you think there isn’t a game to you without Sylvanas.

Sylvanas is not dead yet. There is still the hope left that she will make it. Until the Patch hasn’t released yet I will stay subbed.

So again.
Its all about Alliance.

You can’t even define the Horde without Alliance. SAD.

And if she lives but never returns to the Horde ever?

She will. And then we kill the Horde council together.

Why do you keep saying we like Sylvanas is gonna be your friend?

Also I dunno how else to tell you this, but none of your fanfics will come true. Cope with it.

You’d think he’d at least have the decency to play a Troll then.

She is the friend of every loyalist.

Trolls are my 2nd favorite race right after blood elves.

Don’t need to. For as long as Sylvanas is part of the story I am very happy with experiencing the game.

She’s not though, she left you for dead. She left her people for dead. She left her BOYFRIEND for dead.

But you keep making the same three threads because of how miserable you are with the story. You don’t seem very happy with the game at all.

1 Like

I am honestly curious. What the hell did Alliance do? Like what was the singular event that made you this way?

Everything that Alliance has done the Horde has done much worse. So there has to be something else.

It started with Alliance having all the zone advantages back in vanilla. Then for the fact that the Horde has the worse of pretty much everything. They have worse cities, worse characters as their leaders and worse representation in the lore. But the very worst of it all is the fact that while Horde characters die en masses the Alliance remains untouched and has still all their originals filling their ranks. The coming back of the Sons of Lothar is the biggest proof of that. Alliance was allowed to keep al their old heroes. The Horde was not. This is a double standard and I am activley campaigning for that mistake to be fixed.

So it’s jealousy

2 Likes