Kill Baine Bloodhoof

In Vanilla i loved playing the Alliance because of the cities and each kingdom felt different and independent.
Visiting new lands as a low level was amazing.

But since then Alliance has been systemically using the Horde to destroy everything I liked back in Vanilla. So I “hate” the Horde for that reason.

But your hate is just weird. Like why play the Horde at all? You seem to not like any of the races either except maybe the Blood Elves.

The only races I hate are green Orcs and Tauren. I am fine with the rest of the Horde.

I didnt know you loved Voljin and his Darkspear trolls.

Tauren are the only horde race visually worth a damn, imo

Love how they roll their shoulders while they run.

1 Like

I really regret not making my tauren-capable alt classes them, but way back when I made almost all of them in TBC, I was trying to “force” myself to like trolls. I didn’t really like the idea of having different characters altogether, so I made most of them nearly identical to my mage so it’d look more like I was just changing classes.

I do have a couple of pandaren but honestly I don’t like them either. I only didn’t delete them out of a feeling of sunk cost of having leveled them already.

To be frank the way that armor looked on Horde races is one of the reasons I never got around to playing them in vanilla.

Those shoulderpads. Ugh.
Playing Tauren would make it really hard to look good in anything.

I was thinking that, if I ever did get to play a tauren mage, I’d probably try to be a little more minimalistic with outfits. Helmets off is always a given for me (I never liked having my character’s face covered) but probably shoulders and maybe gloves too. I kinda feel like it slightly waters down the appeal of playing a monster if you’re just going to fully cover them up.

So… your hatred of the Alliance comes from a purely meta-perspective then? Your “love” for the Horde is only rooted in the fact that the opposite faction has more? You only like characters who are willing to attack the Alliance (debatably), because you want the other team to have less, even at your own’s expense?

You - as the self-proclaimed “last true Horde patriot” - only care about the Horde in ways that are rooted in how you feel about the Alliance?

2 Likes

“Damn, the other faction sure is cool.”

“I hate them”

1 Like

Yeah, exactly. It sounds like Erevien’s summary (not an objective fact, mind you) means that he thinks the Alliance is cooler in every single fashion. And he’s evidenced that he doesn’t really have any strong attachment to anything in the Horde unless it involves the Alliance, and everything he WANTS to be in the Horde will never actually be in it, so…

… shouldn’t he just… y’know… play Alliance? By his own logic, he should be doing that.

1 Like

They aren’t held down by morals like the Alliance.

I get to commit war crimes and wash the world in blood while you get to watch.

Not now though.

No.

Not while we’re held down by traitors and cowards.

I guess will have to wait and see what kind of curve ball Blizz throws at the story when we’re done with SLs.

1 Like

You and me my friend will get along very well. For the TRUE Horde!

Now there’s two Ereviens.

Erevien, do this for me - explain to me what the your ideal vision of the Horde is, WITHOUT mentioning the Alliance in any capacity. As the last Horde patriot, you should be able to do this.

You are not a horde fan. You just hate Alliance because you think they are better than you.

If I had to be fair Grand if I could see Azeroth reduced to ruin and ashes with the Hordes destruction I would happily see it done.

You sound like someone who scratched pentagrams on their desk during middle school, and is still trying to retain that pointless level of faux edge in their adulthood.

1 Like

I’m just a very enthusiastic follower of Chaos.