Kicked from guild for killing a resetter

I’ve killed resetters and never got punished. Pvp on a pvp server. Also don’t join guilds with dumb rulesets that dictate how you play the game outside of a raiding environment.

Blacklist me and send your horde alts to kill me. :monkey_face:

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/hc5lPzj.jpg

26 Likes

If you had been kicked with no warning(which is what I had expected) I would be on your side. But no, your gm asked you not to do it and then you did it again anyways. Pretty justified.

4 Likes

(Queue the spongebob meme)
a few moments later

I mean it sounds like you did something and your guild master asked you not to do it again, you said ok and apologized, then turned around and did it again. Yes it’s obviously justified.

8 Likes

I don’t like world buffs, I get that it’s just a game, etc, etc.

However, you’re wasting a bunch of other people’s time. It’s not like griefing the head reset is some novel thing. No one thinks it’s funny any more other than the mongobrain that’s doing it.

Gkick absolutely justified.

2 Likes

I mean the kick was justified simply because you lied to your GM and broke a promise.

What it is over is irrelevant.

6 Likes

It puts bad stigma on your guild doing it.

When I used to do it I had an alt that was guildless.

So I wasn’t tied to anything.

Yes your kick was deserved, your gm asked you not to because like I said it makes your guild look bad.

3 Likes

they did give you a warning, and you said you wouldnt do it but still did it. This whole world buff BS is just bad for the overall game experience; I already have a job and plenty of real world stuff to worry about so I cant understand why any1 would volunteer to join something that makes a game feel like a job. But thats just me, I love my time and would prefer to just have fun instead of wasting it away like that not like when i didnt know any better as a kid during vanilla.

1 Like

Just level a mage and use counterspell, they’ll never know it was you that canceled the cast.

A few days ago i kept cs’ing the priest so they had to bring more two to help each other, it was hilarious.

The GM warned the OP and the OP knew thier actions are griefing a mass amount of players, but still did it anyway. Justified consequences.

4 Likes

Nope and I’d send that GM a Thank You note for kicking you out of Guild that enforced exploiting.
The only true reason I can see for the Kick was the GM was somehow connected to the Exploiters because the only drama would have been the Exploiters whining!

Really? It puts a bad stigma on a Guild for messing with Exploiters?

Yep, a certain group. Game exploiters!

You can do whatever you like under the ruleset of the game. Your guild, similarly, can do whatever they like under the ruleset of the game. Just as you are allowed to gank resetters, they are allowed to ban you from their guild. What’s the issue? Do you not agree actions have consequences?

5 Likes

It’s not game exploiting and Blizzard has mentioned this method many times. Blizzard is against resetting the buff, however since it was in the original game and it is not being changed regardless of what you may think. I think any half decent raid guild would have kicked or atleast demoted the OP due to griefing or encouraging griefing.

1 Like

Actually they haven’t

You’re an actual child for going and doing this again after being warned.

You just couldn’t help yourself and you probably have similar behaviors scattered across your account/char reputation that led to them not tolerating it anymore.

4 Likes

Ummmmm…

7 Likes

Better without them anyway what a bunch of hufflepuffs find a better guild.

no it wasn’t hilarious, it was childish and selfish of you to waste an entire server’s time that they could have spent with their family… No one wants to sit and watch some infantile child slow them down for 2 hours… You better bet that the priest’s combat log tells them who counterspelled them and you can be positive that they communicated that back to the person requesting the reset. Joke’s on you!

2 Likes

Bruh its a videogame if adults prioritize getting raid buffs over their own family perhaps its time they evaluate what’s really important in their lives.