Keep throwing gear around and reward continuous play

Yeah I bowed out after Uldir. Enough is enough. I’m not having fun with retail anymore

So much has already been taken from raiding it’s basically not even worth it anymore. :laughing:

The last bis is gear/mounts/mog, that’s really it.

Actually I wouldn’t even include mog as they’ve done garbage on mog since like wod for plate at least.

1 Like

have you looked at cloth for this tier? i’m a frickin warlock main and even i don’t want that crap. lol

Heroic ilvl is not the best stuff your reaching.

Just wait one expansion and a version of the raid mount will fall off a “rare” out in the wild :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

zeus why are we not forum bffs already. <3

Sup master warlock.

nice to see you again zeus. these guys are total lols dude. lol

Oh they will get reported - those kind always do.

1 Like

For sure some how me haveing my only 7 level120s in lvl 400 gear that took 5 freaking months is ending WoW lol even if i don’t do Normal plus raiding or Mythic+ at all because i don’t like timed content in any game oh noes i might get another upgrade WoW is DOOMED!

1 Like

there’s another thread where people are losing their minds that you’ll get a 415 weapon from the opening of the new area. that’s like… lfr level loot next tier. lmao

1 Like

Yep i seen that alot of :rofl:

What are you talking about?

It is completely possible to outgear normal Battle for Dazar’Alor and Crucible of Storms by NEVER touching the normal mode raids incredibly fast. They’ve moved past the “raid or die” approach a long time ago.

But I do agree difficult content should give faster and better rewards.

1 Like

I can’t agree with this more. I used to be really into the game. Really hard into pvp and raiding (On another account which I’ve abandoned at this point) and only ever did a bit on this account. That being said, this account is always active, and always online.

I play my characters, but I no longer have the time, patients, or will to raid. I do world quests, Warfronts (Groans) and Island Expeditions. I’ll occasionally do a random BG. (Which I’m quite good at… I’m a reg BG hero.) and run Mythics.

But I’ll never get to the gear levels I once achieved from raiding. It’s a shame because I should be seen as a valued member of the community, and I feel I should get rewarded. I log in every single day, and I generally play at least 2-3 hours a day. Why shouldn’t I be rewarded with gear? Because all my friends quit so I’m no longer “worthy” of having gear? Come on now.

they ruined pvp with it as well. you no longer get geared appropriately to do pvp with pvp gear unless you are a GLADIATOR.

That’s the game you’re paying for, it’s a ladder you’re meant to move up but like the majority of people in here nit picking about what content they do then whine about it not giving you upgrades please.

The bis trinket for the majority of bfa for my class was out of pvp and is for some other classes. I pushed season 1 bfa and got glad in a month, that was my first ever arena experience. Season 2 was even easier to get glad but it wasn’t as inflated.
I didn’t complain that oh that piece of gear is in pvp/arena, I researched my class/spec and pugged until I finally got decent at it then found some equally as good players and pushed rating til we got 2400+.

Have you seen that 8.2 content its sooo juicy! been mostly playing on ptr good stuff i had to force myself into live lol.