Keep getting kicked in gamma dungeons

Asking to be carried is doing a gdkp.

1 Like

So is going to content you are undergeared for? What exactly is this argument?

The thing is, you arent.

Its only subjective situations from people who believe everyone is required to play at thier calibre at all times.

210? Items arent incorrect? Can do it, Regardless of how you feel about it.

1 Like

Thereā€™s definitely a standard for content. Thereā€™s a level at which you are required to perform and not be considered a carry. Itā€™s just as subjective to say going to a GDKP is getting carried, in fact even more so. Because youā€™re using the same metric there to decide who is and is not getting carried. Because everyone in the GDKP could be 5500+ GS in heroic TOGC and none would be getting carried. There could also be a 4k Gearscore buyer.

Youā€™re only acting like thereā€™s a difference because youā€™re willing to accept the subjective opinion in one instance and not the other.

You are trash because you donā€™t eat food flask gem chant or enter gammas at decent gs. You are trash because you post from a alt to hide. We all know why. Your trash because of the opinions you continue to express. Funny your telling me I donā€™t get to say how to play as your raging about the majority group kicking you. You are straight trash my guy. No one said anything about parses you did. Iā€™m simply pointing out you like to act like content is so easy to kill yet you referred to the accomplishments of the top percentile as evidence. Trash

People acting like gdkps are bad players swiping are idiotic. Sure you can swipe for gold, but gdkps especially at the beginning of phases and heroic needs the entire group to contribute if you want loot to bid on. But that doesnā€™t fit their narrative so they ignore that part. Later on sure.

1 Like

Hey look another lowbie alt trashing people as needing carries LMAO

And that is Blizzards standard when it comes to the tool. People with this carry mindset have a grandiose ego about themselves and they perform like garbage. The people actually performing dont care in the slightest as long as the content is complete within reason. The within reason is the important part of this entire thing.

2 Likes

5.8k hunter gemmed, enchanted. You lose.

LOL

Iā€™ve never been kicked, dummypants, in spite of not flasking. Crazy, no?

You donā€™t get to drip your sweat all over me and claim I need to be flasked for a dungeon. You want to initiate a kick for not being flasked? Good luck.

No. The claim was in progressive guilds mages, locks, blah blah, gemmed for stam. I trotted out pases in phase two to demonstrate that, no, mages and locks didnā€™t gem for stam. My gawd. Youā€™re so hardboiled you canā€™t even pause long enough to understand whatā€™s going on.

You are not relevant.

Hey look, a garbage player who has to be flasked to get through a dungeon.

5k+ GS is literally fresh 80. Last tier could hit 5k GS day you hit 80 or that lockout week easy. Was trying to do my daily rdf for eofs got into a makirk group all sub 4k gs and one with liek 2700 i just left would rather not do the daily for that day then run with them. If i have double your GS expect to be kicked. or even if you are sub 5k you clearly dont know how to optimize your time and plan on wasting some of mine.

Dad said gear is fake

Who are you again?

So its fine and not kickable at all to have a sub par gold buyer (increase for you statically via increased gold) but its not for a guy that meets the standards of the game (your opinion doesnt count sweet cheeks) is bad because???

Imagine defending bum behavior

What is bum behavior?

Showing up to an instance over 20 item levels lower than the average person running the content

Where do I find this statistic of the average item level?

Try playing the game, itā€™s pretty enlightening

Most of my GDKP runs have been heroic TOGC with everyone at 5500+ gearscore getting offspec gear or hunting for the few remaining items from heroic they donā€™t quite have. GDKP runs usually need at least one buyer to function, but that doesnā€™t mean the buyer is always a carry, and if it is everyone in the GDKP is there BECAUSE they are carrying those players. Everyone is benefitting. In LFD if someone is playing crappy and getting carried they are essentially gaining for nothing,

If you join a GDKP everyone in that raid is consenting to having a carry. They didnā€™t queue for a random raid and get stuck in a GDKP, they chose that. I donā€™t get to chose whether I get paired with competent players or not in LFD. And if youā€™re going into something like that at a lower level of gear and not doing at least some effort to upgrade the gear you have, you are just being disrespectful and griefing others.

Why doesnā€™t our opinion count but yours does? Our opinion is based on the performance and effort of the group. Yours is based on whatever wins you an argument. Iā€™d say you have less value in every conversation.

1 Like