Keep getting kicked in gamma dungeons

My wife tried playing tonight. She’s a relatively average player. Combat rogue doing 4-5k minimum usually. She got kicked 2 times from groups out of maybe 5 runs. People suck. Worst was watching and seeing the super geared premade team of 3 voting to kick when they’re the idiots not doing mechanics and expecting their 5.6k gear score to carry them.

3 Likes

Ret only has 1 real interrupt. Their racial.

Repentence doesn’t work on bosses.
Hammer of Wrath doesn’t work on bosses.
Only Arcane Torrent would get a silence/interrupt off.

1 Like
  1. It wasn’t able to be interrupted to begin with.
  2. Hammer of Wrath is their execute, I think you meant Hammer of Justice.

Hammer of justice* works as an interrupt on bosses, but it’s a minute CD so it’s use is fairly limited.

We all knew you meant hammer of justice on this one, you’d have to be stupid not to get that.

LOL such a great argument. Keep telling everyone how trashy you are.

All these people that claim naxx was clearable in full blues and icc isn’t hard at all ulduar was so easy. They are the same players that 100 percent arnt pushing for world first kills or even top 1000 kills. They use the feats of the top 10 percent as proof the game is easy when they are posting from alts because they can’t beat bosses lol

1 Like

Trashy because I don’t flask for heroics?? It could be you are nuts.

1 Like

And yet people are getting bosses down and having fun. The only people who care about sweaty parse lords are other sweaty parse lords, the rest of the world doesn’t even notice you.

If this game is your whole life and you take it to that degree of seriousness, fine. You do you. But you don’t get to tell the rest of the community they’re doing it wrong. I mean, imagine telling players they’re trash because they don’t flask for heroics… heroics.

I don’t think I’ve had an orange parse since TBC, and honestly don’t gaf. I don’t miss that kind game play at all. I’m in a semi casual guild and have been for awhile. And I LOVE it. We have a blast. That being said, when I was doing it “right” by your standards, I still never, ever flasked for a heroic.

1 Like

X for doubt. You can’t queue for Gamma below 4k GS.

I haven’t tried but I think you actually can if you have stuff in your bank or OS (not confirmed).

WoW royalty (elitists) have deemed everyone not willing to spend gold on ah 245/264 boes and have gear from ToGC as peasants and don’t deserve to do dungeons.

“Silly peasant, I paid for my 5800 GS from the awesome gdkp. I cannot be in the presence of this lowley thing. Vote to kick”

1 Like

Ok now you’re just trolling. Bye

Oh, damn. It does? Huh, news to me.

And yeah I meant the stun but I couldn’t remember offhand the correct name for it.

Aye, think it was a WotLK implementation, but it basically functions as a 3 second kick on targets immune to the stun portion in pve.

You can (which is also not like the original implementation) but if you’re seeing 2k gs in Gammas that’s probably not what’s happening cause why would you not just equip it.

This is another bug that should definitely be fixed to be true to the original.

You should have to wear the gear that enables you to queue.

2 Likes

Buy the gear to get the gs, dont equip, resell it when done, people used to do this all the time

Corrupt a wish version of RDF.

Still works like that in retail honestly, it uses bag ilvl, not equipped, just less boes

“I don’t believe you so therefor I will ignore multiple firsthand accounts.”

Doubt all you want about a thing that happened. It doesn’t make it any less real.

Not a single person in this thread, not even the trolls have made that argument.

Get this right.

You can kick anyone for any reason.

THEY ALSO CAN report you if that reason doesnt align with their community standards and social contract.