Keep getting kicked in gamma dungeons

You can’t get kicked in beta.

Make your own group if you wanna stop getting kicked

I wonder if all players name shadows just get insta kicked by now lol

1 Like

I’ve never been kicked.

When I see 2k GS, I vote to kick. Go get some basic gear before forcing yourself upon others.

1 Like

If you never got kicked why do you keep making these posts

2 Likes

There has been so much nonsense spread it’s just sad.

When you log in when you get to 210 Blizzards system automatically puts you into queuing gamma difficulty.

Forgemaster Garfrost is also not a good boss fight to talk about healing. The whole thing about that fight is dropping your stacks behind the saronite boulders and sometimes he just never throws them, sometimes he does throw them and they never land, and sometimes the stacks just won’t be applied and fall off on their own. It’s an inconsistent fight and buggy.

Also, when people are talking about gems, specifically green gems, don’t bring up enchants as well. It’s just gems.

When people are talking about the 210 ilvl that’s working off the baseline that people are getting the proper stats.

Gemming stam on a mage is rather pointless as is gemming intellect even if you do have the int to speed conversion talent.

Shockingly there are different servers and those servers have different economies so saying a few gold is the vast majority of the time just not true.

HH is largely useless for strength users and 100% useless for strength based tanks. While you can farm out a Ring of Ghoulish Glee it’s inferior to str based rings. The only time it’s better is if the attack power you get is greater then what str would give you and if you have the armor to ap conversion.

Defiler Scourgestones only have a limited use. There really isn’t much to gain from them. And if people expect others to farm out triumph for a few pieces of 245, well they need the defiler scourgestones as well to get that 245 gear. Yes you need them for the 245 tier set pieces.

I can go on but it’s running to long as it is.

You literally can’t queue for Gamma unless you’re over 4k GS.

1 Like

It’s possible to recognize a problem exists even if you’re not personally affected by it.

2 Likes

I havent gotten kicked once but it doesnt take a rocket scientist, an astrophysicist and the midnight janitor to figure out that kicking for GS alone is just toxic.

3 Likes

You aren’t just recognizing it, you’re obsessed with it. A new thread every couple days to make sure people know you’re still concerned about it is obsessive

1 Like

You keep responding to every post I make and have even name dropped me in several threads, so what does that make you?

1 Like

Idk, bored?

1 Like

The 2k gs people in my groups indicate that is a lie.

Not if they are having issues staying alive in gammas. Which is what most undergeared mages seem to have an issue with. There are plenty of unavoidable mechabics that hit for 6-7k that can go out at the same time as other unavoidable mechanics.

My entire point of mentioning “at lesst gem stamina” is on the assumpi9n they are barely at 210 ilvl and a dead dps does no damage.

How is that even possible?
I’m 3.5k and my ilvl is 201 lol.

2 Likes

There is no mechanic in any raid or dungeon that requires ANY dpser to gem stamina.

Then they need to get better with the mechanics. Period.

You keep talking about unavoidable damage, but most things you talk about are 100% avoidable. Even Permafrost is 100% avoidable, in fact its part of the mechanic to drop your stacks.

1 Like

X for doubt.

1 Like

That isnt the mechanics i am talking about.

Many mobs have a type of spear throw that can easily do 7k+ damage. To a clothie.

If you have 2 of these mobs at once (which isnt entirely uncommon) and they both chose the same target… well thats 1 dps down.

Look at mages discord for discussing H icc. Some fights have unavoidable damage that can easily kill them within a global if they just go full damage gear.

This also translates to gamma dungeons and low gs mages. Ive healed quite a few low gs pug mages in rdf. Even with them properly doing mechanics if they are 14k hp or less, there is plenty of instances where they just go 100-0 from compoinding unavoidable damage.

Yet you are undergeared getting kicked crying because you shouldn’t have to flask lol.

My guy. No mages gemmed stamina during gravity bombs on xt which could onse shot you. Like normally I agree with you but this mage gemming stam is a nonsense argument my guy.

1 Like