Keep getting kicked in gamma dungeons

If you’re meeting the 210 requirement there’s no unavoidable damage that will 1 shot someone.

Which of course goes back to my other point someone in much better gear not avoiding mechanics will die a lot more than someone in the bare minimum gear doing mechanics.

1 Like

Good lord man, you’re way too invested in your argument if you believe this. Step back.

No kidding?

Oh my god.

Yeah, a gem is exactly the same as someone wearing spellpower gear on a DK.

If this was your point you sucked at making it.

1 Like

Have you looked at how much damage the charge can do in gamma HoL? And you cannot always be in melee range vs them because of other hazards. That can easily 1 tap a low ilvl clothie. And if they do chose to be in melee taking the ticking aoe damage from other possible mobs they can get hit by the spear for a lot of damage still.

Yeah, spreading out in the room with the Vanguards is a real good idea, not cause people would ever get killed by the charge but because it knocks back.

Any faerlina 4k gs tanks wanna tank for me?

If you hold threat on bosses I’ll pay u 500g

You’re not capable of doing it if u can’t hold threat and I won’t taunt or go out of berserking stance to cheat which you can verify by spell usage in details

I’ve literally checkmated you

I have no idea what you’re saying so yeah, that sounds likely.

Take your victim complex to someone who cares.

What victim complex?

I’m telling people in this thread to prove that 215gs is capable of gammas

If you can’t tank the boss you’re not capable of them.

Stop stalking my other threads lol

That’s like level 19 white gear.

What’s 4k gs

4k gs? It’s 4k gs.

Tank aggro is also part of a dps job.

Not out aggroing the tank is part of your responsibility to a degree.
Now if you cant even go at 50% of your damage capability then yes that is a tank issue, but you are also responsible for having some aggro management.

What item level is it

Warriors don’t have any threat drop and I was tanking for people who were in full bis when I was in blues as a war without using vig back in naxx days

Guess how many tanks have played killed me while I’m counting the sunders in chat before I start rotation and rip aggro immediately and end up dying. They love holding just enough threat for most of the group but ensure they can player kill me

I have no idea, it depends on what specific items the character has since gearscore is weighted.

Doesn’t matter. They are crying about 210 ilvl. Fine. Get a 220 I level tank on faerlina.

I’ll do some gamma with them and if they can hold my threat on the bosses reliably I’ll pay them 500g

Holding threat is part of doing the gamma. If you can’t hold threat you’re not capable of doing it.

I’ve seen your logs, shouldn’t be a problem for anyone who speaks to the NPC and picks up a thorns buff.

Except my sims have gone up 2k in a week, and my gs is now 5935 before raid tomorrow from 5.3k last patch lol but I digress

Who wants to make that gold :coin:

Wars were not the 252kings we were promised.

I’ve finally scaled to the point where how I remember playing fury doesn’t lock up on me anymore from rage gen and crits are munching my deep wounds to stack over 5k sometimes again.

This phase is different lmao

2 months from now you’ll still see me as that bad ulduar warrior

So what I think you’re saying is I have to hold my self back and look like I’m a crap player because other players aren’t good enough to hold my aggro :thinking:

I have to be less of a person so other people can be more.

You think I’m gunna let the ret pally next to me win, ever?

If I die from aggro then I simply died a hero :3

Warriors need titans grip to be un nurfed so we don’t rely on heroic strike as much for DPS. Just like ferals got buffed for threat terrorism bear weaving we too need buffs.

This weird juxta positioning of “Im too powerful for any tank!” with “unnerf titans grip!” is really weird.

1 Like

That’s literally how ferals got buffed,

I’m not too powerful. I just have too much aggro. My dps isn’t even that good I just told you my class is finally usable now

It’s clear to me now that warriors need titans grip un nurfed so we don’t have to press heroic strike and can still compete in raid DPS