Keep getting kicked in gamma dungeons

Nope. I said name. You said “names… that if they were kicked for would be considered bigotry”. That’s you not reading.

Yes, again, maybe not for you, but this is the universal trend. And it’s not just limited to DPS, people are pulling a lot faster, less downtime, etc.

Not everyone else is playing like it’s 2008.

Thanks for sharing this.

2 Likes

Just as an aside, Alliance on Whitemane has around 50 total green gems from wotlk on the AH across all categories, around 95% are cut meaning supply is limited to what is there, and the prices are anywhere from 50g to 100g. For comparison Horde has like 3-10g prices.

But that’s the least of Alliance worries on Whitemane since there were only 25 total level 80s even online.

Which class has a haste breakpoint that has this much impact achievable by green gems in ilvl 200-232 gear?

They’re 5 man, you barely need any hit rating and expertise is super rare on pre-raid gear.

I really urge you to try to sim what you’re trying to preach.

Fair, I should’ve said could, not would. That’s on me.

Again, I’m relatively certain this is on young Bloomsday.

Oh yes LOL.

Or Jeynar (43) :wink:

Considering the universal trend seems to favor my side more, I think I can make a more accurate estimation.

1 Like

For the purposes of a 5 man a few green gems is practically no impact.

1 Like

For shadow priests, the difference between no gems or enchants and pre-raid gems and enchants is 800 dps. Which is substantial.

1 Like

Sure, if you think so, Gamma dungeons take 2 minutes to complete or something.

1 Like

In a raid situation and not with green gems and cheap enchants :wink:

There isn’t enough gem slots on blue gear for that to be possible.

1 Like

800 dps is substantial in any content. And yes with green gems and cheap enchants. I did the sim. You can feel free to check yourself.

Sure post the link.

Sure, toss me a group setup and approximate gear for a 5 man Gamma where 800 dps is possible with green gems and cheap enchants.

6 gem slots and a meta slot. Engineers have access to cheap and powerful goggles and everyone should be engineering for sure. No excuse.

This is assuming a few random pieces of gear from emblems, and a belt buckle. Obviously it’s a preset, with some pieces that aren’t serious. But there’s no reason after a few heroics to get into the swing of things that you couldn’t get some gear. Plus you have to be 210 to even queue for gamma. So you’re going to have WAY MORE sockets.

6 gem slots and a meta is not 800 dps.

This is your argument? A tank in “clearly” holy gear, not doing what a tank should do, et cetera… You’re not making a good argument for your case on people not doing the bare minimum (which in turn extends to performance). Again, no one inspects people on gamma, alpha, beta, heroic, at the start and kicks for gear. If you’re crap you get kicked.

Barely need any still means you need it and expertise is rare so how do people in preraid gear get it? Gems and enchants.

As for haste for resto druid

Having enough of it lowers your global cooldown and allows you to fit in more Rejuvenations in between Wild Growth casts. The key values to chase are 65 and 735 Haste rating for fitting 4 and 5 Rejuvenations

Lets say you have one item with haste (we will say 45 haste) rating and you are very low ilvl. Gems get you to that 65.

Now lets say you have around 220 ilvl gear (supplementing with some haste pvp gear), with a focus on haste you can reach that 735 haste rating to fit that extra global in and gems will help make that 735 possible.

In naxx bis from P1 you get to 688 haste. Needing about 50 more haste from naxx bis. Now you obviously wont have perfect bis, but some of the items will be better than naxx bis. Which means just a few jems could put you into that 735 haste bracket.

Gems can make of break certain gear thresholds.

1 Like

And enchants. Wait why am I even bothering to argue with you on this. I did the sim, you did not. Go do the sim. See how much difference these pieces can make.

And again, 6 gems and a meta is going to be the low end. You will 100% have full gem slots going into a gamma.

I might not be in favor of these kick on sight people, but this argument you can just not put effort in at all is ridiculous.

If you did the sim you should easily be able to post the link.

How is getting to 80 then getting enough gear to queue not putting in any effort?