Keep getting kicked in gamma dungeons

No, I made an account on this forum to have a chance to be active in discussions about the game I play seeing as the EU forums are, yanno, desolate.

I thought this was obvious?

Okay, so which is the lie then? You said you made an account to flame and now youā€™re saying you did it to be active in discussions.

Which is it?

Great to know that you think about me, but please keep focus on the actual topic.

Not correctly, as evidenced by your projective interpretation.

Iā€™m not sure how to make this any clearer. The average player, possibly not you, but the average player is hundreds and hundreds of times better now than they were 15 years ago. Even doing gammas now are shorter than OG Wrath heroics.

Thatā€™s fair, this is mostly my experience. Again, as Iā€™ve said, if youā€™re still lagging behind in 15 year dungeons, thatā€™s perfectly reasonable. Not everyone is going to grow the same amount. However, the universal trend is that players are much MUCH better nowadays.

This would be a better example of an irrelevant reply. Yes, I completely saw why Blizzard decided to not add RDF early.

1 Like

Just outta curiosity, where?

Itā€™s not entirely wrong though since thereā€™s a bunch of hair brained points that need a good flaming, but I donā€™t recall specifically saying that.

I know you love digging into peoples post history so I look forward to the cheap laugh :smiley:

Because it shows an effort made wwhich can be the difference from being kicked and being given advice on spec, rotation, etc.

And its not expected to put epic gems and bis enchants on that gear, but SOMETHING should be put into it.

Still waiting on clarification of what realm/faction has 0 green quality gems on the AH. Though i could be remembering wrong and you were not the one that claimed that? Not going to put the effort in to find that post.

1 Like

On the contrary it can have a decent impact.

Go for the socket bonuses when using green quality gema and you usually end up with more effective stats than just going for your prefered stat (depends on socket bonus obviously) i could get 3 green quality gems for around 6-8g on my realm right now.

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to say anything more other than youā€™ve been caught in a number of lies and itā€™s sad if youā€™re actually 43 and act like this.

1 Like

shrug I have no regrets putting it out there in this crowd on your side.

OK, I think I know what this is about now.

Itā€™s not that people are better now, which yes, clearly, as well as internet connections and PC hardware being better.

Itā€™s just that young Bloomsday playing his OG character really really sucked at the game.

The math suggests that people would have to do at least twice the dps in 5 mans now as they did back then.

Aw, so you canā€™t find where I supposedly said I made an account to flame people?

But Iā€™m the liar? Cool beans.

Which has literally been my point from the start, and the response has been ā€œNot carrying scrubsā€ and other gatekeeping elistist nonsense.

As someone whose original classic realm shutdown due to population, I can absolutely see some low pop servers being desolate or absurdly priced. But this seems unlikely to me too.

You want me to post it so you can delete it and continue to pathologically lie and troll. I think Iā€™ve made enough impressions on this forum where people will just trust what I say, unlike yourself.

Uhh, yeah.

2 Likes

I was on smolderweb before it got nuked.

Only reason i am on my current server is because that is where the majority of my friends went.

Not this crap again.

We did this already and you stopped responding to it back then.

You have no regrets about incorrectly reading? What is the point of the discussion then if you are okay with not being able to read?

Thatā€™s a fair interpretation. I certainly wouldnā€™t deny this!

And would you look at that, people do twice the dps now that they did back then! See I had a feeling you would eventually prove me right. I appreciate it.

Good lord no, just quote it if thatā€™s your worry.

K /backpats

You said name, I read name. It is what it is.

In 5 mans?

Likewise. Anathema for me. As a shadow priest main the hurt was more painful than just having everyone split up.

Sure, it just shows people a little more about you anyways. People lie, even old men in their 40ā€™s:

Last time Iā€™m responding to you by the way. Now that I know youā€™re a 43 year old man trolling the WoW forums, itā€™s sad and not worth my time.

3 Likes

Lmao, oh you should join the discussion on that discord more often, itā€™s a fun old time.

Youā€™ve said this so much itā€™s lost all meaning ;(

edit: I just realized you genuinely thought Iā€™d edit a tongue in cheek comment on the Light Club discord, oh dear lord lol.

I stopped responding because you ignore the impact it can actually have.

Lets say you are 40 haste off a reaching a haste breaking point and you get that through cheapy gems and enchants to make that difference. That can be the difference of a few hundred dps depending on class/spec or getting a heal off vs a tank dieing, or even just getting enough hit ratting/expertise to not worry about misses and such. You can gem more than just strength, spell power, intelect, or agility. And even if you gem some intelect that could be the difference of oom or having enough mana to finish that last 5 seconds of the fight.

Gems and enchants can have a considerable benefit especially at lower gear levels because they can be that last bit of stats needed to make the difference at a stat threshold.

As an example haste is a good stat for a resto druid (to a few threshhold caps) because it can make rejuvenation better with the glyph, which can turn its tick rate from being a half second late for healing something to healing it in time.