Keep getting kicked in gamma dungeons

But they did deviate from classic’s release pattern since RDF is not content.

1 Like

If you’re badly geared, not gemmed, not enchanted and/or you cheat with useless high ilvl gear sure, you deserve it…put some effort into your character. Otherwise start in normal heroic or alpha where the same people as you goes.

1 Like

Classic release = classic = wrath (imo).
Have they deviated away from OG and classic w/H+, tokens, etc = yes
Have they deviated away from OG and classic with RDF = no. RDF came into OG at this time.

I equate classic to Coca-cola. Coke classic = original coke (same formula). Wrath classic = original wrath.

Except RDF is not content and based on how classic has been released RDF should have been in wrath classic at launch.

4 Likes

RDF was never introduced until late into the patch. If they were to actually follow my line of thinking (releasing as originally) it is exactly on target.

Content releases =/= classic.

At the end of the day, vote kick exists and you don’t have any right to overrule the rest of the group if they don’t want to carry you, bum.

lmao

Hilarious.

More insane RDFer cope

2 Likes

Exactly only content has been gated in classic normally and RDF is not content.

3 Likes

/shrug what we’re seeing is that all the negatives the anti RDF crowd said would happen are in fact turning out to lies.

5 Likes

LMAO we’re literally in an RDF complaint thread you loon

1 Like

Okay? And people are very accurately pointing out that the OP’s experience is a rare exception and not the norm.

5 Likes

GD posters never see anything wrong in RDF groups. Just in and out, flawlessly! It’s only anti-RDF trolls that ever have any toxicity in their randomly assembled groups!

Multiple threads about RDF vote kicks near the top of the forums :clown_face:

3 Likes

Classic devs designed from a guild-only perspective. Get guildies, let alone a full group, and even undergeared these are pretty painless.

In the wild, though? I can only imagine what happens when mains have finished their scourgestone grind.

Thats when the true games begin.

1 Like

If RDF was to be put into the game it came exactly at the time it should have and not before.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any toxicity in RDF. Zero. In fact yesterday I did an OK that was an absolute nightmare - everyone getting wrapped simultaneously. It was nuts. No one quit, no one was kicked and no one tried to blame anyone for the dungeon’s bull$hit mechanics. We wiped, rezzed, wiped, rezzed and joked about how the web dungeons are the new OCC. I have yet to be in a toxic group. I’ve been in ONE dungeon where a player was kicked for ignoring mirrors. That’s it.

Except RDF is not content :slight_smile:

1 Like

And? Yes there are threads about vote kick, there were threads about the issues pre RDF as well.

Just finished another gamma RDF, no issues.

1 Like

I agree RDF is not content and classic is not based solely on content releases.

I’m not sure what you are not understanding… But if you want to have an argument, find someone else. I’m not going to entertain you and given you have 10K+ posts, you live on the forums, and I suspect you argue on them a lot as well. :mute: :no_bell:

Right and that’s all I am saying, RDF being in at launch of wrath classic would have been inline with how classic has been released.

4 Likes

I have no idea what that has to do with anything. Yes RDF was released on the same timeline as OG wrath, but that has nothing to do with authenticity or intent. It was Blizzard’s intent to not release it at all, and the authenticity ship sailed long ago.

It’s irrelevant.

2 Likes