Keep getting kicked in gamma dungeons

Literally the dumbest thing on this post by a wide margin, what a self centered man child lmao.

To clarify, I have seen people start a vote kick within 10 seconds of joining the dungeon for GS too low or “being bad”. I have seen geared DPS die to a one shot mechanic they did not avoid and try to kick the healer or tank. I have seen people kicked for not knowing a mechanic. The tolerance most people have for anything slowing down their run is extremely low. I see at least 1 vote kick started, whether it works or not, in almost every run (which would imply it’s not me getting kicked).

Now all groups are not like that. I have met some great, helpful, players in RDF groups. I would say that my overall experience with the system is negative though and I think the dungeon lockouts are ridiculous for people who don’t deserved to be kicked. If ilvl is the only thing required to queue players should not make additional requirements to restrict other people from playing the game. That is just my opinion for whatever it is worth.

1 Like

This is why many people were against rdf being put in.

Yes there was less grouping, but once the run started you were far more likely to stick together and get it done than to just “go next”. Weither that was from leaving and finding a new group, or from kicking someone who was less than ideal. The old method also encouraged (did not forced, but encouraged) you to make social connections because it made grouping easier in the long run. With rdf that aspect is gone, which leads to more toxic behavior because people are less likely to care about their reputation with pugs from another server.

1 Like

Wrong, sorry.

1 Like

Except it isnt wrong at all. Spare us the high school level narcissism and gaslighting. Troll.

Nah, its not.

Also, get some new marterial, calling everyone a troll isnt cool anymore.

1 Like

So you speak for everyone now?

Just because you wanted rdf doesnt mean everyone did.

Many people did not want rdf. Many did want it. But again, that doesnt mean there were not many who did not want rdf.

You didnt, plenty did. Its called getting outnumbered

Spending all your time on the forums being loud on multiple accounts doesnt actually mean theres more of you.

Bye bye troll.

He was shown to be toxic, the anti-RDF people always are.

2 Likes

The response to RDF has been overwhelmingly positive.

Noone claimed every dungeon would be perfect and the people who are trolling RDF were trolling dungeons before RDF.

2 Likes

Good thing RDF is optional and you can still make your own groups.

Name my accounts? Ive never posted on more than 1 liar

Also nice guild name, is your obviously kit lifted truck called beast?

By using math and log data to prove you wrong?

These forums are a very small portion of the playerbase. Mostly these forums are used to complain. So of course it makes it appear there are more people who were upset about no rdf. Because that was a complaint.

Just as the vote kick abuse is very small, but the forum goes make it appear much larger, because people dont usually come on here to praise how good rdf grouping and how vote kick was used properly.

1 Like

Positively received systems dont cause 3000 post threads.

No, people arguing idiotic crap like “mages should gem stamina” does though.

RDF has flaws (especially the poor implementation we got in classic). It’s still a benefit to the game.

4 Likes

This thread isn’t about RDF in general though is it?

It’s about the behavior of a handful of trolls who were already trolling dungeons.

1 Like

Except it is. Youre free to read the thread end to end if you dont think so. :dracthyr_tea: