Keep getting kicked in gamma dungeons

There isn’t one. Also the thing that said “for any reason” was in retail, and he is ignoring the ToS and CoC. It was also months ago and the ticket was about getting kicked to be replaced with a guild member.

You can’t kick just for any reason and everyone knows it. I see they are still trying to make excuses for their toxic behavior.

Of course shadows is wrong that kicking for some reasons violates the coc. But blizzard’s statement is just pragmatic due to the excessive costs of monitoring the kick system. It’s not a comment on blizzard’s feelings about how the kick system should work. Over months and years blizzard changed the kick system to make vote kicking more restricted and to fix other problems with it.

Yeah, cause it was totally Bloomsday and his Shadows hate squad that sniped his RDF queue, and vote kicked him.

Report it then, nothing will happen. Nothing will happen just like all the times people tell me they’re reporting me here.

Oh for sure, I understand this. It makes sense to have the groups be as self moderated as possible considering the amount of groups running concurrently.

Im not the one that made that claim

But most people doing gammas are more focused on emblems/stones.

Nope, it’s for both versions of the game. It’s a World of Warcraft policy, not a “retail” policy. Please read things.

Please quote in the ToS and CoC where is says you can’t kick people from groups. I’ll wait. I don’t think you’ve read those documents.

The title of the support article is “Kicked from group for no reason”. Again, please read things. So far, you have not been reading things correctly.

“Players may choose to remove any other player from the group for any reason.” This is from the support article. Again, please read it.

So are they or not? O_o

Most=/= all

Simple english…

So what you’re saying is that people are, indeed, in Gamma dungeons for the gear?

Oh what a tangled web they weave.

1 Like

Some yes. Most no.

Also, i have said repeatedly i dont kick from gs alone. I do not check gs and gear in general unless there is a clear issue from doing the dungeon.

Other do. I don’t.

Heck maybe shadow got into a group of all rp dwarves and they kicked him for being an elf. I dont know, which is why i asked a few questions on it. And it became clear she assumed why she was kicked and didn’t actually know.

So you don’t even know if the majority of those players are gemmed or not.

Paletress is such a pain that I’ve been kicked merely because I dont have an interrupt, has nothing to do with GS, you either have the right comp for that one or there is no point.

1 Like

I only look when there is a clear problem based on performance. And a lot of those players that were severely underperforming also didnt bother to gem their gear.

And the gems that you “recommend” wouldnt have made their performance any better. Gameplay > gems/enchants.

I guess you dont have any wisdom to impart to these “underperformers” and rather just kick them.

1 Like

They were all from Pagel and all had over 5k GS. My rogue was fully gemmed, enchanted, and following mechanics but under 5k. I never said anything in chat either. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure out why I was kicked. Not when it was literally in the middle of the first trash pull.

The simplest explanation is probably the right one. Hes just pulling stuff out of the air at this point seeing if it fits. Why would a group of RP’ers join a random not in a full party just to kick someone to then invite another RP’er?

While you cant say 100% it was your GS… it was GS.

1 Like

Wait, people keep telling me that Benediction players are the most toxic.

They definitely are in BGs. I think RDF tries to match others from your server first though, cause I get full or almost full Grobbulus groups all the time.

That’s the problem. It’s likely that at least a significant minority of players don’t bother to gem their gear under the usually correct assumption that it will be replaced soon. If a scientific survey was done it’s likely that there are just as many high performing players not gemming but you’re only looking at those severely under performing.

This is the same error people are making when they say, “every time I look at where this bad player is coming from it’s from mega-server x.” That’s because you’re only looking at the bad players. In every group you’re going to see mostly people from the mega-servers. Because there’s so many more players on the mega-servers. If you only looked at the good players and never the bad players you’d be saying, “Every time I check out a good player they’re from mega-server x.”