Keep getting kicked in gamma dungeons

Lmao…really?

3 Likes

PREACH BROTHER !!! This is the wey

Seek some help, talk to a therapist.

Yes, they do. :roll_eyes:

OMG, you’re still telling people to go all the way to HFP to use level 60 gems as a level 80? :rofl:

1 Like

I would rather they used wotlk green gems but if their AH is dead or massively over priced it is an option.

I’m pretty sure someone using level 60 gems at level 80 is going to get flamed harder than someone not using any.

1 Like

Fam, this thread is so close to being buried every day. Just stop replying, they aren’t even trying to hid their trolling and dishonesty at this point.

Time to just let them have their space to scream about nothing.

I always look at their hair. If they haven’t been to a barber shop recently they probably haven’t been bathing either and I don’t want their stinky butt anywhere near me. That’s an immediate kick.

1 Like

Gotta link that barbershop achieve or its an instant kick sorry, and no, having it on an alt doesn’t count.

1 Like

You’re responding to someone genuinely telling others to go to Honor Hold/Thrallmar to get the cheapest +2 stat gems.

You’d get clowned on harder using those than if you had empty gem slots.

But sure, we’re trolling and dishonest.

2 Likes

My point has been that its better than NOTHING.

I can accept that some people on on realms with ridiculous AHs. But there are solutions to even that.

They are not bis, but again, it is better than nothing.

old post but yeah i’ve only seen someone try to kick for low GS once, and it was called by some guy who queued for betas thinking it was gammas.

i think the whole “getting kicked for low GS” thing is really over-exaggerated. i wouldn’t be surprised if people are just making things up.

No, it literally isnt.

1 Like

Says the guy with the superiority complex? Lmao.

Ima kick any dk thats blood or doesnt have 50khp, dont waste my time with your poor dps.

So you dont understand basic math then.

1>0

With no gems you get 0 stats from gems. With some gems you get some stats from gems.

Also

Rigid Amber is 4 hit rating.

Lets say you have 8 gem slots.

8X4=32.

32 hit rating is about 50% the hit rating provided by the BiS agility reputation ring from icc.

That isnt a small amount of hit and could easily be the difference from being hit capped or not in heroics. And if it comes down to that kick hitting or missing. Well, it could prevent a wipe.

And again, you would use these only if your AH was dead or massively overpriced for wotlk green/blue quality gems, and you would likely go after socket bonuses when using these.

1 Like

Just got kicked on my rogue from UP for no reason in the middle of the first trash pull. 4.9k GS, fully gemmed and enchanted. No wipes or problems whatsoever. To the people who claim gemming and enchanting your gear prevents this from happening, you’re wrong.

1 Like

“Can prevent”

Also, were you kicking? Doing mechanics?

Yes, I was. Everything was going just fine. Some :clown_face: just saw the GS number and immediately clicked vote to kick.

So they told you why then? Or are you assuming?

Maybe they kicked you to prevent loot competition?

Or to invite a friend who just got online?

Lots of reasons.