Keep getting kicked in gamma dungeons

210 ilvl is demonstrably capable of doing gammas.

Says you. It’s a subjective opinion you have. it is not a factual one. You personally want people to carry you when you are undergeared and you obviously do not care about other players enough to put in any effort. Sorry but that’s a you problem.

It’s not an opinion as it can and does happen.

You failing at mechanics which is why you want a higher GS is however a you problem which I don’t have, I know not standing in ice patches is hard :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s an opinion friend. Gearing for content is subjective. For instance, you CAN clear heroic 25m Lich King wearing only gear from TOGC and before. YOU won’t. But it’s entirely possible. Doesn’t mean I am bringing a 5400 GS player to my heroic 25m LK kill.

Has nothing to do with any of that. I prefer not to wipe in easy content because the tank is wearing pvp gear and therefor can’t properly generate threat and takes too much damage. I prefer not wiping in easy content because the healer went oom since the ilvl 210 dps is pulling 2k. I prefer to not carry stuck up welfare geared players that demand other people carry them since they are too lazy to do their own work.

You are a plague on other players. Go back to retail where you belong.

Are gammas being cleared with people in 210 gear, simple yes or no.

Literally means nothing. You are wrong. Have a nice day.

I’ll take that as a yes and admission you are just toxic and kick solely based on gear score :slight_smile:

Again stop breaking the CoC to insult me. There is no reason for this.

I get that you can’t accept that you have a subjective opinion that others disagree with, and that not everyone wants to run groups with your undergeared alt. But this is harassment and against the CoC.

And since you intentionally misquote :stuck_out_tongue:

That person is toxic, clearly. Just put them on ignore. I guarantee they get kicked from RDF for nothing other than how they treat others.

Best parts are

And

But everyone else is the problem lmao.

2 Likes

Thats why they had a little forum vacation.

Ya’ll still enjoying your echo chamber?

1 Like

They just want to hear themselves talk. Even when proven wrong.

1 Like

I will vote kick anyone without gems, instantly.
If you don’t interupt, I will vote kick you.
If you don’t move out from a death mechanic, I will vote kick you.

If you do bad dps, have gems, press interupt and move out of things. i will run with you

5 Likes

How dare you gatekeep people, they are entitled to be in your group and you hve to carry them!

Lol.

3 Likes

…because gems=skill???

Goalpost moved again!

Didn’t you literally block me because I didn’t agree with you?

Thats called a safe space XD

Gems=minimal effort.

I’m not here to hold your hand and carry you

1 Like