Keep getting kicked in gamma dungeons

The entire argument has been about your stupid take on the normal dungeon quest.

No, you did not.

The argument appears to be whatever you want it to be at any given time because youā€™re intentionally trolling.

Yes you did. Here are the 3.3.0 patch notes:

The Heroic Wrath of the Lich King Daily Random Dungeon option will award two [Emblems of Frost] no more than once a day.

The normal Wrath of the Lich King Daily Random Dungeon option will award two [Emblems of Triumph] no more than once a day.

2 frost from heroic, 2 triumph from normal.

2 emblem rewards for two tiers of LFD content.

You literally donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about. Because you donā€™t care.

Yes, from RDF you got 2 badges from a normal dungeon. It was never a quest as you implied.

The Heroic Wrath of the Lich King Daily Random Dungeon option will award two [Emblems of Frost] no more than once a day.
The normal Wrath of the Lich King Daily Random Dungeon option will award two [Emblems of Triumph] no more than once a day.

From RDF, yes.

Not a quest.

In the same fashion that heroics now-a-days award 2 emblems of triump as well (which they also did in the original).

The daily quest merely changed the emblems on the RDF page you currently see. In the same fashion that the gold changes now from the first to the second (and following).

Itā€™s once per day. Check. Itā€™s a reward with emblem and gold. Check. It requires completing a specific task for the reward. Check.

Hmm.

So same as the 3 extra badges of conquest we got from a stupid bag in alpha specifically back in Ulduar?

So same as the 3 extra badges of triumph we got from a stupid bag in beta specifically back in ToC?

You know, classic specific nonsense.

You have some trouble reading and remembering, so here this is again to help you out.

Except they did not, unless you can find the patch notes?

Nope Iā€™ve made it real clear it was about the entire H+ system, which for that matter includes not only the extra currencies but upgrading the loot drops as well.

What is it you think the relevance of 2 outdated emblems even means in this context?

Yes, these are RDF specific rewards. I know. Iā€™ve said nothing else.

Oh yeah thatā€™s also different than it was originally since the 2 frost badges were built into the RDF tool not from a separate quest.

So your first RDF dungeon gave 2 frost it was not a quest.

They did. Sounds like you didnā€™t play Wrath.

Except I asked about those, you said no. Now you say yes. Because youā€™re inconsistent. Because youā€™re a troll. back to ignore and reports for you.

I donā€™t know you seem to be real confused about how original wrath worked. I just wanted to help remind you of the patch 3.3.0 notes.

Which was the major point I even engaged to tell him but then the guy complaining that people who are here only to argue started arguing about ā€¦ outdated emblems from normals for some reason?

My guy.

TAKE THIS THING I SAID HALF AN HOUR AGO AS AN INDICATION THAT I DO INDEED KNOW HOW RDF WORKED.

For someone who complains about people arguing for the sake of arguingā€¦

So they in fact did not, all you have to do is link the patch notes.

Nope you just canā€™t read, Iā€™ve made it real clear that the sidereals and scourgestones are yet another issue with how H+ broke OG wrath gearing.

Because p1, p2, and p3 were shorter than og wotlk?

Logic is hard apparently.

Woah now, no reason to get so angry. Read some patch notes because you seem to not really remember original wrath very well.

Itā€™s not on the patch notes but absolutely happened, as they did not need to include it in the full release notes once the trend was established. It was however part of several blue posts. Here is a quote from Bornakk on Oct 9, 2009 in response to a thread asking for conquest earned before the patch to be converted into triumph.

ā€œI had all the conquest items within 2 weeks of 3.2. Why does it need to be easier exactly?ā€

ā€œIā€™m not sure what you mean, but the emblems of triumph will be easier since they will be the base model so they will be like the emblems of conquest that you got so quickly. Also remember that not everybody is as fast as you. ;-)ā€

I think you hit the nail on the head with this. Despite my disagreements with some of your stances, there are certainly those in here struggling with general concepts. Itā€™s really quite sad how many people vehemently refuse to admit when they make mistakes.

I think itā€™s an inferiority complex. Probably real mad about how they canā€™t easily get carried like they were back in wrath now that people expect a decent caliber of player for standard groups.

P1 never had the bag for some reason, guess it wasnā€™t shorter then?

ā€œP2ā€ OG: April 15th to August 4th. 112 days.

P2 Classic: January 19th to June 20th. 153 days.

P3 mightā€™ve been shorter but honestly, I simply cannot be bothered checking for you.

Yes, logic is very, very hard. Very hard.

OK thereā€™s now 2 options:

1) Either you cant read or 2) you donā€™t know how RDF rewards work.

Pick your poison.

Iā€™ll help you here are the 3.3 patch note, please find where they upgrades all instances below ICC to Triump.

And you still havenā€™t addressed that sidereals or scourgestones werenā€™t in OG wrath at all.