Keep getting kicked in gamma dungeons

I posted this on another thread, a thread where people said you needed to be 5k GS to be taken seriously and anything below isn’t good enough. People said 5K is easy to get, just buy it all on the AH for cheap.

I’ve legitimately went and checked on the AH for pieces that could gear a DK and none of my findings indicated any of that as “cheap”

And nobody here will admit it, but they try to claim some moral high ground by saying they don’t care for gear they care for enchants and gems. I call bull on that, why are they inspecting you in the first place? Tacotip saying your GS is low, so then they look at use the excuse of unenchanted to kick. In reality, they didn’t like your GS.

Because at the end of the day, Lil Timmy gemming and enchanting (with budget) on his ilvl 200 gear is still gonna do worse dps than the guy with full 245, even if he’s unenchanted. But I don’t think they will bother inspecting and kicking the guy in full 245, they’ll just look at GS and say “good enough for me” and run the dungeon.

1 Like