Keep Being The Fun Police

And many of us are going to be headed out. Farming old content is a big part of my fun.

1. You refused to nerf Ghuun, making it near impossible for tmog grps to finish Uldir. Now stuff that was soloable, isnt anymore cause they scaled up.

2. Your refusal on the transmog front. No white items and things like VILE FUMIGATORS MASK (how many YEARS have we been asking for this) still not transmog-able.

3. Your refusal to bring back old naxx so people can have the freaking option to get tier 3 without waiting years and spending millions of gold for the possibility of it showing up on the BMAH.

4. Your refusal to make warfront sets purchasable even though no one does them anymore.

You just keep being stubborn about parts of the game that many people enjoy. Keep earning that moniker that you should be ashamed of.
Many of us are getting fed up.

Fed. Up.

203 Likes

While I have not had any issues with clearing old content I do however think we should be able to solo clear things much sooner than what the current system is right now. Having to wait 2+ years to clear Nyalotha because you can’t solo it and nobody has the cloak to kill the last 2 bosses is pretty cringe and I think alot of people can probably agree with that.

34 Likes

“Once you reach max level and get some gear, it will be easy again!”

Gotta move the goal posts to keep people playing a bit longer.

38 Likes

Every new Xpac they do this. Ever since Scaling became a thing in Legion. It’s 1 reason I quit shadowlands after a month. They continue to torment and ignore the solo players with bad play-ability. I don’t care how nice an Xpac is for raiders or M+. This is a game I pay for and if it’s not fun… I move on.

39 Likes

Fun fact!
You are no longer max level,
and your missing 10 talent points.
It’s the beginning of a new expansion, roll with it.

8 Likes

fun fact, there was a 40% buff to older content that was not mentionned in patch notes and no dev can take 5 minutes to write the reasons for said buff

74 Likes

This!!!

Omg 2-3 hours just to find 10 people to run heroic Warfronts for 3 weeks straight just to get these gloves! And I’m still not done with this set !

32 Likes

If we keep being loud about and dont eventually just accept it. Maybe, just maybe, they will do something.

But lets be real, the wow team knows these threads will eventually die off. They are just waiting it out.

For those who say “oh look another thread like this”, how else do you expect change to happen? If there was somewhere else to post these threads im sure people would gladly do it. The only other option i guess is emailing them? is that even a thing?

13 Likes

What 40% buff is this? I just ran mythic Legion solo stuff on Monday and didn’t notice anything different. Granted, I am used to running it with someone so hard to gauge since obviously 2 bodies kill faster than 1, but I had no issues with it. We’ve even duo’d Uldir and BoD on normal (had to get a 3rd body for the loa council) with ease (granted this one was before pre patch).

Yeah, this is BS.

21 Likes

you said monday, the change happened tuesday

3 Likes

Fun fact: A female refrigerator is called a refrigeratrix.

4 Likes

That is why I asked. Are we just talking HP buff or damage too? I didn’t see anything on WoWhead but it’s entirely possible I missed it too.

My solution until the level cap is raised and I can get some adequate gear at Dragonflight’s max level is to bring friends with me to those dungeons and raids.

I know that isn’t what solo players want to hear. But it’s not that hard and not that bad. I wonder if this issue will continue to get worse a bit further into the expansion. Someone reported that those old raids and dungeons have been tuned or buffed at least twice now. I hope it doesn’t keep happening!

1 Like

No fun allowed :rage:

5 Likes

Nope. Not when it matters.

They should’ve gone with Rift’s method of scaling. It’s a bar. You move it to what level you want to be at. You go do the content you want to do. Nothing is scaled. You scale yourself. It worked great.

5 Likes

Monday?

You do understand Monday comes before Tuesday, patch day, the day they once again increased the HP of loads of legacy content.

8 Likes

No, he didnt get the memo.

1 Like

OMG 2 weeks to get back to farming obsolete content? The horror!

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

4 Likes