Keep Being The Fun Police

I believe I said I literally did not hear anything of this and was asking for clarification. Legion raids are already time consuming enough to do on mythic (Tomb and Antorus anyway) and I been contemplating adding lesser geared alts to at least go for raid mounts, but chewing through even more bloated health pools is not my idea of a good time and the squisher toons may not even be able to take it if it also means a damage buff too. Hard to say since I’m damn near immortal on this toon.

1 Like

Really? And what do you enjoy doing in the game? Please tell us so we can make light of it and berate you since we have no interest in it. Some word comes to mind that rhymes with perk. But begins with a “J”.

14 Likes

I have similar experiences in that for many fights, the increased HP just makes it more annoying, but depending on the class and the fight mechanics, longer TTK can become problematic.

1 Like

Then how do you know it’s 40%?

Daily reminder that it used to be you could one shot ALL old content until Blizzard decided to change it for reasons when we all know they wanted to increase the time played metric, it really doesn’t need to be this way of constantly over tuned and annoying for everyone involved.

14 Likes

Solo players always upset over something film at 11

2 Likes

This. 100% They dont realize that making content more tedious does not make it fun. It makes it freaking annoying.

7 Likes

Well with how trash this game is. We should be.

8 Likes

And why do our concerns matter any less? My $15 some how is actually less than yours? Do you know how many players actually consider solo content to be a major factor in their enjoyment?

21 Likes

Maybe they used this thing called math, have you heard of it?

Then again, probably not, since most people who throw derogatories at solo players are tryhards that couldn’t figure out what stats to pursue or talents to take without a guide.

14 Likes

People who buy raiding gear always think the voice they have should matter more than solo players. You get use to it on the forums.

8 Likes

Wowhead has not said anything about this issue yet. They are too busy expounding on other topics. I would like to see some clarification. I have no plans to buy DF right away because I want them to work out the bugs first. But if I cannot enjoy old content while I wait for DF to be cleaned up, I might as well drop my subscription.

5 Likes

Didn’t they talk about a 40% buff on stuff by 70? Did that magically just get applied to everything? lol

1 Like

Did it work though considering the game is dead? Sure it had great qualities but I don’t think this change would be the right direction for wow.

1 Like

Did I really just read this?

Are you talking about the word “jerk”?

1 Like

Probably yes because the game is now running DF systems, even if the DF content isn’t open. Oversight, like a lot of things happening during the prepatch.

Remains to be seen if it’s still difficult at 70 with more health from DF gear and the remaining 10 talent points. I don’t think it’ll be so bad.

Class used BM Hunter.
Boss was Goroth in ToS Mythic

Beta: Current standard gear and loadout with no modifications
LVL 70 and ilvl 340 with a 40s ttk
Live 9.3: LVL 60 ilvl 272 with a 23s ttk
Live 10.0: LVL 60 ilvl 272 with a 44s ttk Boss was Goroth in ToS Mythic

Update: LVL 70 Full tier 5/5 ilvl 375 with a 28s ttk.

10-16-2022 update
Boss was Sky Cap’n Kragg in Freehold M0
Beta: LVL 70 Full tier 5/5 ilvl 375 with a 23s ttk
Live 9.3: LVL 60 ilvl 272 with a 24s ttk
PTR 10.0: LVL 60 ilvl 272 WITH A 40S TTK!!

This was before the Tuesday increase.

So you have to buy the new stuff to do the old stuff?

3 Likes

Your opinion is that the game is trash.

Because you’re playing a game that’s been designed around group content and complaining about things you can’t do while choosing to not do group content.

When you activley choose to exclude yourself from the majority of the game and how the game is designed then yes.

Considering they are a minority I don’t really care.

And if people who choose to play that way want to play that then that’s fine. But you don’t get to complain about things or lack of content/gear when you actively choose to play it that way.

I like to do stuff in the game that starts with “j” too. Usually it’s who I’m writing to that’s doing the “j” word, I think?