The devs can see your posts

Think I’d avoid the forums if I was a dev. I mod an old Star Wars game and I never read the support forum anymore. It’s just old guys from eastern EU complaining they can’t run VR flight system on their 2003 laptops. Zzzzzzzz…ugh.

1 Like

I support this!

Worgen MONKS!

1 Like

I’d have to avoid players entirely or I would get fired.

1 Like

(Waves at devs.)
Hiii, you are loved.

4 Likes

Oh like ‘Dragon Flight’ you mean?

Yeah, I mean the name of the expansion would sure make more damned sense if the dragons could you know, actually take flight. :rofl:

6 Likes

that.

I hope my calls to have Danuser replaced weren’t unnoticed.

End the faction war.

Really hoping PvP, especially Battlegrounds / Epic Battlegrounds, gets some much needed love and attention someday soon…

seeing, means nothing. There are some consistant thoughts and complaints… instead of listening… we get even more time gating, and grinds… less loot more what feels like work than a relaxing video game… they dont hear casual they here the no life grinders…

You never heard of dog and pony show have you? They acted like they read them JUST for his video bro.

i hope they seen my post last night they evidently don’t read them or i wouldn’t be here now lol.

Did they ever delete it?

thats it and i been in enough trouble i figured hammertime .

1 Like

Well I mean, maybe they thought it was an honest question :stuck_out_tongue:

dont worry I’d ignore your post as well :wink:

it kind of was i got surprised when i looked it up i just figured it was people mispelling the other word to keep from getting banned?

I takes time to implement change but it would be nice if they address us once a month or.

Yeah I didn’t know what it was until I saw other people mentioned it… but I am used to that. People and their dang new words. :stuck_out_tongue: