KEEP 10V10 RBGS IN WoW

For starters, 10v10 Rated Battlegrounds offer a dynamic and diverse PvP environment that encourages strategic thinking and team coordination. With a larger number of players on each side, this game mode introduces a whole new level of complexity, requiring careful planning, communication, and adaptability. Removing this mode would deprive players of the opportunity to engage in intense battles that challenge their tactical skills. However, to further enhance this experience, Blizzard could introduce seasonal rewards for different PvP ratings, such as duelist, elite, and hero. These rewards would provide additional motivation for players to strive for excellence and add a competitive edge to the 10v10 Rated Battlegrounds.

Rated Battlegrounds foster a sense of camaraderie and teamwork among players. The larger team size encourages players to forge lasting bonds, strategizing together, and relying on each other’s strengths. This social aspect of 10v10 Rated Battlegrounds creates a vibrant community within World of Warcraft, where friendships are formed and rivalries are forged. The removal of this mode would not only take away these valuable social interactions but also weaken the sense of community within the game. To address this, Blizzard could introduce new battleground content specifically designed for 10v10 battles. By adding fresh and exciting battlegrounds, the social experience within 10v10 Rated Battlegrounds would be further enriched, providing players with new challenges and opportunities for collaboration.

Last but not least, 10v10 Rated Battlegrounds have been a part of World of Warcraft for a significant period, attracting and retaining players who enjoy the unique challenges it offers. Removing this mode would risk alienating a dedicated player base and potentially leading to a decline in player retention. Retaining this player base is crucial for the longevity and success of World of Warcraft, ensuring a vibrant and active community that continues to support the game for years to come. By implementing the aforementioned improvements, Blizzard can demonstrate their commitment to the 10v10 Rated Battlegrounds and their dedication to the player community. This, in turn, will foster a sense of trust and loyalty among players, encouraging them to continue their adventures in Azeroth.

In conclusion, The battle for the preservation of 10v10 Rated Battlegrounds in World of Warcraft is not just about a game mode; it’s about preserving the diversity, camaraderie, and engaging social experiences that make the game so special. The strategic depth, accessibility, and epic moments created within this mode contribute significantly to the overall appeal and longevity of World of Warcraft. By introducing seasonal rewards for different PvP ratings and adding new battleground content specifically tailored for 10v10 battles, Blizzard can not only address the concerns of the player community but also enhance the 10v10 Rated Battlegrounds experience. Let us unite in our fight to preserve this beloved game mode and work together to ensure that the battles continue to rage on in the world of Azeroth. #Save10v10Battlegrounds #WorldofWarcraft #GamingCommunityUnite

70 Likes

Really Blizzard? You cannot seriously be getting rid of 10v10 RBGs for 8v8 shuffle “RBGs”. If you do this every RBGer will quit the game. Don’t be stupid and do NOT implement this.

22 Likes

Battleground blitz is better in everyway. I say goodbye to a game mode that hardly anyone bothers with anymore.

31 Likes

Battlegrounds are among the highest played modes, RBG’s are bottom of the barrel. Whether its the community or implementation itself, it needs change. Embrace it.

14 Likes

I will die on this hill! #Save10v10Battlegrounds

RBGs have been in the game since Cataclysm, and you want to just remove them for this Solo Shuffle crap? No. No way.

21 Likes

Blitz is a God awful mode. Don’t kid yourself.

12 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree. Blizzard can implement other pvp game modes while keeping rbgs. There are plenty of veteran players like myself that only play wow for rated battlegrounds specifically.

16 Likes

Sure, one could agree it needs change. But change to where we can’t play with guilds or friends & are stuck in a shuffle mode? No.

13 Likes

I find it more fun. It’s quicker and i can just queue for it and not deal with talking to people trying to find a group, spending untold hours in the group finder or sitting in a party that never gets a tank. Blitz is all i have played since it came out.

9 Likes

Team RBGs is the main way I play the game and what an MMO is supposed to be about; playing and progressing with friends.

Brawl is fine for people who want to solo but don’t take away the friends in a group aspect of RBGs. This would be like getting rid of Mythic plus for PVE folks.

17 Likes

Rest in Peace

5 Likes

Just because you don’t play the mode doesn’t mean others don’t.

11 Likes

We should all be respectful towards the 30 people who actually played Rated BGs.

But Solo Queue is the future of PvP - and about 3 expansions late (maybe more.)

It’s going to allow anti-social people such as myself - who actually hates everybody - to play with people like Fatfreddy… and the best part? I never have to talk to him.

That’s fantastic.

13 Likes

So few players play it that it seems like blizzard doesn’t care so neither do I.

2 Likes

if this happens so long my sub. id be done with wow

14 Likes

What is there, like 4 teams playing? Get rid of it. The player base is spread thin enough already.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why Blizz just can’t have both. It’s like you might as well get rid of arena because there solo shuffle. Which is stupid. Keep 10v10 for friends and guilds, and add the shuffle!

7 Likes

as one of the remaining “100” rbgers i agree, actually who am i kidding i won’t quit but ya’ll shouldn’t kill 10v10 ong frfr nocap.

3 Likes

What if they are changing the format from 10v10 to 8v8 with the current BGB ruleset but still allowing coordinated eight man preforms? Is that a deal breaker as well?

I think that is one way of interpreting what Ion said.

I do believe there should be a format for those that want to do rated BGs as a full preform team. Does it matter that much if it is ten players or eight? I can understand disliking some of the new ruleset that Blitz would bring though.

4 Likes

People love RBGS and now you are gonna get rid of it for terrible solo shuffle battle grounds. This is the worst change to current retail wow.

7 Likes