Kael'thas threat bug

My favorite thing lately has been weirdos carrying water for a company that has the resources and manpower to eliminate game breaking bugs like these, but doesn’t.

Really interesting case study, kind of Stockholm Syndrome esque

7 Likes

My favorite thing lately has been weirdos deranging on forums because of a game bug and they act like it is the end of the world.

As you said, rent free. I enjoy you malding this bad about people not tolerating bugs.

EDIT: Vash also has a threat drop it seems. We’ve regularly ran into it in P3. So not only has every single bit of content added in P2 had bad bugs, but both final bosses - one of which is already hard enough due to RNG - have a bug causing threat drops.

4 Likes

Seems like the people who are still here and talking about something they hate are the. Actual ones with Stockholm syndrome.

Maybe some people are overall satisfied and think unreasonable arguments are bad because they are unreasonable, doesn’t matter who they are for or against?

1 Like

I’m not satisfied wasting hundreds of gold on consumables and then wiping due to bugs that shouldn’t have been left this long.

I am however not going to get super mad at Blizzard, nor will I attack the person telling us this. I will however not really tolerate the stupidity of the people blindly defending them.

5 Likes

Except that would directly nerf the encounter by allowing you to rotate through tanks for his Pyro’s. It sucks that it’s broke but let blizz fix it.

Instead of calling this a bug why not call this an enhancement intended to bring classic raiding difficultly more in line with heroic retail. This way no work has to be done and we can focus on fixing the Kara attunement chain. :slightly_smiling_face:

Vashj doesnt have a threat drop. Shoot is supposed to randomly target

Thank you for your post, Kaivax, and I mean that sincerely. It’s nice to get an official response to a game breaking bug.

No one is upset with you but players are understandably upset with Blizzard because this bug made it live and persisted for over a week without comment. We’d also like other bugs acknowledged as well. But we realize you need to get sleep at some point, so thank you.

Exactly… releasing the tier with its end boss almost impossibly buggy, with zero communication or recognition of PTR bug tickets, is egregious and appalling. One of the worst mistakes Blizzard devs ever made (mistakes happen, but there was NO MITIGATION. No temporary hotfix to allow him to be taunted or anything). I know almost no one is assigned to this team as the whole company is on life support while trying to replace paintings of women with baskets of fruit, and removing emotes in a vain attempt to domesticate us primates, but dear god – unshackle yourselves from your investor-focused activision puppet masters and focus on your players, who inevitably give you more money in the long run through LOYALTY, TRUST, LOVE. All evaporating weekly.

7 Likes

You can also have a problem with the company as a whole while not treating the individuals working hard at the game like crud. Thats like yelling at the store clerk for company policy.

Is it so wrong to defend a store clerk when you see them being unfairly targeted? It being the internet doesnt change that its real people on the other side of the screen. then again, I suppose many people cant feel empathy for people they cant benefit from so it makes sense.

So you knew it was a problem, couldn’t fix it over several weeks, still put it onto the live game anyway, and you’re only telling us this now. What a joke.

4 Likes

You have known about this for weeks?? Next time let us know seriously what is wrong with you guys.

2 Likes

Or they were catering to the impatient players that wanted the content released NOW!!!

1 Like

Question what would have been your reaction if blizzard announced a delay in releasing phase 2 due to discovery of several bugs that would cause huge problems.

See the post u just made.

And it’s not like he’s unkillable.

I know I would rather have access to the rest of the stuff, and deal with a few bugs, than have to wait even more weeks for content. We were already losing people to boredom as it was.

Ya Kaivax thanks for not telling us for the past 3 weeks. If you run into any other bugs in the future that will be wasting my god dam time please feel free to keep it under wraps.

Idiots

3 Likes

Don’t pretend like you do anything important with your time anyway

1 Like

If it takes them a month to fix each bug in a raid instance, content wouldnt release in our lifetime. They clearly didnt make it a priority. It shouldnt take a month to debug a single mechanic in a 16 yr old game.