Just so I have this right

I want to buy a Faction change and then a server transfer. Since the combo is not available, I have to do the faction change first then the server transfer. Is the cool down between services still 72 hours? or shorter? or if any at all?

The cooldown for Character Transfers and Faction Changes should not overlap.

If you move a character with a Character Transfer Token, you should be able to purchase a Faction Change once the transfer completes and you fully log into the game.

If you purchase a Faction Change, you should be able to use a Character Transfer token once you have completed the Faction Change process and fully logged into the game.

The 72 hour cooldown for these are regarding the same service. For example: you cannot transfer, log in, and then immediate transfer again.

8 Likes

I have done this many times in the past. You have to wait for one to finish but there is no cooldown. Once the first service is used and once its completed you can “safely” use the other.

HOWEVER***** They are experiencing some SERIOUS issues on the “Character Transfer” Redemption side of things. I hope they fix soon as I’m the only one of our guild that couldn’t transfer.

All info about Character transfers is being updated via forum post here:

I sincerely hope you get the transfer to go through and you aren’t effected by the issues some of us are facing atm.

Thanks everybody! Happy Hunting!

2 Likes