Just saw the troll elephant mask in action

Lol, You think you want us to change it but you don’t… XD

3 Likes

Don’t you guys have Trolls? Get it like phones… I’ll see myself out. Seriously though we know what we want.

3 Likes

That looks SO bad. I’ll go ahead and pick up the set but I’ll never transmog that absurd mask.

5 Likes

Hey, check out this post right here and follow the links from it Fuzzbutt is on to something about the nose under the mask, this ain’t right and all that material bunched up over the nose, there’s more to it than just the nose being covered.

2 Likes

Yeah they forced us to wear it during the quest chain… they even made us make it! I’m not putting that thing back on until they fix it.

3 Likes

Literally called out loud “What the hell!?” when they made me make that thing. As if that being the mask wasn’t bad enough they managed to blame it on us :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah what I said was much worse, I did it with my wife and we both looked over at eachother like are you kidding me?? Feels like someone pi$$ed in my lucky charms.

2 Likes

Please nooooooo :scream: :scream: :scream:

1 Like

I had to look away, kinda wish you hadn’t reminded me.

1 Like

It just swangs… unceasingly.

I kept seeing people immediately after the quest trying to adjust their mogs and immediately giving up and going back to their old ones after trying, I’d say it was hilarious but something this half baked never should have made it to live.

3 Likes

I witnessed this as well it was sooooo funny, more power to the people who like it or can bear it as it is but I’d hope they’re willing to support improving it for us and for themselves for the good of us all.

1 Like

It looks positively atrocious I’m so sorry for your loss lol

2 Likes

I mean…I knew this weeks ago when they first showed it off.

1 Like

All the feedback they got and they still just pushed it out the door. Mind boggling,

2 Likes

I really hope they do because at the end of the day we paid for it, if it sucks we basically pay twice and receive nothing. I’d say it’s like getting punched in the gut but I’ve been punched in the gut more times than I can count and I’d gladly line up for 30 if it meant we all got to reap the benefits of a proper Heritage set.

3 Likes

If only that were an option depending on who’s throwing the punches I’d be down to take a few hits to the face if it meant they’d fix it. I’ve been waiting a longgg time for this set, and quest chain. It should have been done right.

1 Like

And I’m in favor of you guys taking some punches for the team if it means Blizz will come to their senses and fox the set, everybody wins!

4 Likes

Gee, I sure hope they don’t fox the set… then again it couldn’t be worse than them elephanting the set :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

You know even though I volunteered for it I still don’t prefer it lol