"Just Reroll Alliance" is NOT a valid solution

It’s kind of hard to care about a problem that isn’t something that is unintended. We are playing the “classic” version of the game, not the “new and improved versions of older games we thought we could make better.”

Alliance has no pity for players who come in and try to desperately change how the game is played not understanding the game they are already playing.

5 Likes

Horde had hour + AV queue times back in actual TBC…

this is nothing new. This is because everyone and their friend plays an undead, or horde racial.

But horde also won every single AV, resulting in people “boycotting” on their battlegroup

People aren’t even level 70 yet, it’s only week 2 of release. If everyone is fully honor geared by the time my 66 mage and lock hit 70, im gonna be pissed. People need to get a life. Lol

12 Likes

idk when you’re post history is nothing but being toxic to players bringing up queue times it reeks of desperation

1 Like

People should be able to play any faction

You already have the choice. What an idiotic argument.

without having to sit in 50 minute artificial queue times

Yes, because it has to be a magical boogeyman and not the reasonable answer that there is an extreme population imbalance in regards to instanced pvp.

The populations are very close to each other in size overall.

So that magically means there is an equal number of players on both factions doing the same content, at the same time? Or you know the majority of alliance players aren’t actually doing BGs and the population disparity is exploited because that’s all a large portion of the horde community does.

You couldn’t even take a solid few minutes to reasonably think of a real world solution to this problem.

Reroll or suffer, you made a choice so deal with it.

6 Likes

Maybe you should check the number of threads created by Horde QQers and then maybe you’d understand why most of it is telling entitled players to shut up…

4 Likes

You think all 565 of my posts are not caring about Horde QQ?

Good point.

Unless you’re planning on only ever having one character, you don’t have to make this choice; you can roll horde with your friends for PvE and roll an Alliance character for PvP.

Unless your friends also rolled horde for PvP, in which case we go back to the original point of their choices mattering too…

So your oft-repeated argument holds little weight. I am hoping you can tell.

9 Likes

Having an alt in BC though is basically getting a second part time job while having a full time job and going to school. It bad be done but it just sucks time away.

The alliance is the deciding factor for horde’s enjoyment of pvp this expansion.

Make pvp more lucrative for us due to racial disparity. Bonus honor. Something. Make us want to queue.

No sympathy for the horde. You want a racial advantage you get to sit in shattrath for an hour.

5 Likes

Go back to retail and enjoy that mindset you speak of.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Right because BG queue times are part of roleplaying… I don’t understand why when someone points out a problem that doesn’t affect some people, those people make it a point to actively discourage any solutions to the problem. It honestly does not affect me because I don’t BG and never will. But, why go out of your way to post on every thread that makes note of the issue, by saying “deal with it or reroll”.

Is it because you’re worried that alliance queue times will be longer if the problem is actually dealt with? It’s really just selfish. There are things that can be done to promote faction balance (these things have already been done over the years in retail… faction transfer, battle groups, etc…) I don’t understand why someone would be actively opposed to working on a solution unless it’s for selfish reasons.

1 Like

No. You all knew queues were going to be long. Deal with the consequences.

Alliance had to deal with their own with horde dominated servers, camped dungeons, camped questing areas, camped meeting stones. I don’t see a bunch of alliance qqing about it because we made our choice. You made yours for easier leveling and better pvp racials. Deal with it.

10 Likes

Sure. Why not.

Totally agree.

What do you know…nothing changed because more people choose to play the Horde faction.

Wow. Amazing. Hey…I’ve been doing that for years!

A lot of learned long ago Blizzard will do nothing to ‘solve’ BGs after a billion threads that start like this one.

That makes literally zero sense

Alliance can already farm honor like 5x faster than horde can

The alliance just don’t want to pvp period, its the pve carebear faction

TBH if youre playing classic for the PVE experience, why are you even playing classic in the first place? Just about every modern MMO does PVE 1000X better than classic.

1 Like

I expected queues of 15 min, not 1 hour

1 Like

What is artificial about the queue exactly? BGs are team games. Significantly more players are queueing for one team than are queueing for another. Thus, the wait time for the overpopulated teams are long. Its simple math.

1 Like

They were like 25-30+ mins on some days as horde with the original game. Why wouldn’t you think they’d be worse now that everyone is min-maxing with op racials?

7 Likes