"Just Reroll Alliance" is NOT a valid solution

Say it with me:

People should be able to play any faction they want without having to sit in 50 minute artificial queue times because the other side doesn’t participate in PvP as much. People should be able to play any faction they want without having to sit in 50 minute artificial queue times because the other side doesn’t participate in PvP as much. People should be able to play any faction they want without having to sit in 50 minute artificial queue times because the other side doesn’t participate in PvP as much.

The populations are very close to each other in size overall. Alliance mindset keeps them from PvPing. This is a problem that is easily fixable by Blizzard in numerous ways, such as free xfers to ally from horde being the main one - that doesn’t affect game rewards (like merc mode).

42 Likes

It’s not an “artificial” queue.

And doesn’t you transfer solution fly in the face of your stated comment about playing any faction you want?

23 Likes

I disagree. You are not entitled to short queue times any more than I’m entitled to a raid group that meets at a perfect time for me and will let me raid with them. Now that may happen, depending in part on the choices I make as well as the choices others have made. Because, say it with me:

In an RPG choices matter.

58 Likes

Just because you think it’s not a valid solution doesn’t mean it’s not.

You people need to read a dictionary.

6 Likes

Nah. I think this is a perfectly fine result of player decisions.

24 Likes

“Just reroll alliance” is the ONLY solution. Read any post I’ve typed in EVERY OTHER THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

10 Likes

I shouldn’t have to expect 30 Horde to block summoning stones every time I want to do a dungeon. I shouldn’t have to expect it to be harder to find people to do content with simply because of population imbalances caused by massive bandwagoning. I shouldn’t have to be on constant alert for bandwagon players while said players are never in any real danger themselves due to bandwagon population impact. I should not have to expect even looking at a pvp tower in HFP to cause 30 lvl 70s to come crashing down on my 3 man team of lvl 60s.

But you know what. That does happen. Because I chose to play Alliance.

Bandwagon less. It will make your queues lower and our lives easier.

Bandwagon less. It will make the game healthier and more enjoyable for everybody.

Bandwagon less

50 Likes

The solution of giving horde more XP would also not work since horde will form raid groups and farm an outnumbered alliance.

2 Likes

Please remember, the only artificial queue we ever had was to Alliance in Classic when we tried to queue AV.

It would artificially delay us in an attempt to scramble us up or whatever. Please remember it resulted in almost 3 hr queues for the Horde. (such fun lol)

4 Likes

You can play any faction or race you want, but say it with me, this is an MMO so others people’s choices may impact yours.

17 Likes

Wow, you clearly don’t realize how the world works, do you?

9 Likes

Why don’t you hold a sit in, or a hunger strike, or protest outside Blizzard HQ with a list of demands since you’re so up in your feelings about what should and shouldn’t be allowed. Become the warrior you want to be (alliance would probably be a good idea btw).

4 Likes

There are people who go to a popular restaurant and believe they shouldn’t wait 30 minutes to be seated. But due to volume, and the choice they and others have made they can wait or go to another restaurant. It’s the same thing here. You CAN play whichever side you like, but you have to decide if it is worth the wait or not.

29 Likes

No faction transfers, no merc mode.
Reroll alliance or go to retail

13 Likes

It’s the only solution for right now, sooooo…

There’s no solution required.

Strong entitlement here.

You picked the popular faction, you were warned and yet you still went ahead with your choice despite the consequences.

Alliance que up plenty for pvp, Horde just outnumber them, during phase 2 horde made many players sick of pvp. A lot of factors contributed to this que issue.

It’s crazy at how WoW is a perfect example of how unbalanced racials, an ill advised race addition and an easier leveling experience for one side can completely and forever alter how the game works.

9 Likes

Examples of meaningful RPG choices “Aldor or Scrycer”, “Caster or Melee”, “Engineering or Jewelcrafting”

Examples of RPG choices you shouldn’t have to make “Play with friends who are already on a specific faction and get 50 minute queues or Ignore friends and get instant queues”

I am hoping you can tell the difference.

4 Likes

alliance minority desperate to keep their queue times lol

6 Likes

I’m not sure who the desperate one is - the Alliance not caring about the Horde problems, or the Horde begging Blizzard to screw up their game.

21 Likes