Just looking for people to play with.

Shu'halo , if anyone wants to join with me, i have toons ranging all over- add me, or reply to me
I have several toons on Turalyon and trying to find some friends to quest and lvl with, add me.
just getting back into wow looking for some one to start playing with
I am also looking for someone. (Also, no idea how to change my character. I'm a low level now, but eager to get into dungeons, raids, etc.)
I'm looking for people to play WoW with. If needed I will even level a new character. If anyone is interested I would love to play WoW with anyone who is willing.
I'll play! I can do horde or alliance, I have 2 100's over Alli side, and about 9 90 alts scattered
Im always looking for people to play with. All my friends have been gone along time, so I have been roughing it on my own. Hit me up if you wanna play. My tag is planetbobb#1508.
I'm brand new to the game and have almost no clue what I'm doing. If anyone would be interested in playing and possibly showing me the ropes beyond just questing, that'd be awesome!
Hi.. I am fairly new to the game as well. If you are still looking for someone to quest or dungeon with, I will!
I'd be interested
I am looking for people to play with...All of the people i used to play with have quit :(
am all so getting back into the back and all the people i played with quit or are taking a break form the game . but feel free to add me looking to level or just do some pvp

ChiefTubby#1633
ill play with you
me to i whant a human mage do you whant to lvl with me
im looking for players to play wow with
06/25/2011 06:28 AMPosted by Raburesu
I just realized that I should reroll alliance to find friends...

you know you'll always be a good old friend of mine, even if you did leave us. <3
06/23/2011 10:52 AMPosted by Esthen
I only have one person I play with and talk to while in game. Right now I'm looking for some other people to just talk to when playing and going threw quest, or do quest with. Im pretty new, my highest level is a 15. It's just uninteresting to play by your lonesome.

Welcome to WoW and the experiences that come with it, which one of them is playing with others and not alone, coming to a game where it's massive and have no friends to start with can become a very underwhelming experience and a bit boring unless you really really enjoy it, but when you push through it and start meeting people it can become quite an experience and many days of enjoyment.

There are always guilds willing to let people join no matter their lvl or experience in the game, it's just finding the right one for you and your friend :)
just got the game yesterday. and trying find friends to play with
Thought i'd just leave a post here, too. I'm also looking for friends. Kinda quit playing about when draenor hit, and then i come back 2 years later and boom, all my friends are gone xD So yeah! I'm looking for more friends too, Btag is Psy#11433 if you'd like to add me!
I'm looking for a new guild and some folks to group with. I came back shortly before Legion launch to level up this priest and play her through legion. I have a mic and am on most nights.