Just looking for people to play with.

Friends? On Shattered Hand? Where can I get some of these "friends"? I was under the impression they went extinct on this server long ago.
To anyone and everyone who wants our guild (Vengeance) is always open to anyone and everyone just a group of people looking to have fun make friends and help each other out pst me in game add me send me mail w/e i'll reply :)
i would love to play with u
what up bro what server are you on
I'm looking for anyone to play with and possible talk to while playing if anyone is interested let me know
I don't know how this works but I just started playing world of warcraft again and it'd be nice to play with some people. If you happen to see this let me know!!
I'm Usually on 7:30am-2pm EST. is you want to level with sum1 i can always log onto one of my Alts.
I think this thread is awesome for people to meet new friends. Count me in. Feel free to add me. JesseRenaud#1720 I also have tons of wow experience. Been playing since 2005 I have 6 or 7 toons I typically play all between the lvl of 80 and 90 most of which are on moon guard. If you need anything at all questing buddy/professions/pvp partner or just a friend to chat with im always available. :) See you in azeroth
add me if u wanna play looking for ppl to play with too battletag: andrew#12131 skype: Whaleslapper
Im all Alli and I am on moonguard and have toons on Rivendare. I am looking for people to play with. And whoever said... quite an undertaking starting a fresh guild.. you are so right. I still have one person in my guild... lol me...
Comment if you want to play! I'm looking for people to play with too. This game is a lot more fun playing with friends. My Skype is Clayton Peltier, and the picture is black and white. With a kid flexing.
My battle tag is TheRealxAng#1740. I'm willing to play with people and have fun.
Unorganized
hey im looking for people to play with add me or party invite me im level 23
yer ill play with u
im board so yer
give my your skpe name ill goin your guild and ill play with u if u want
I'm a new player and only have 1 friend. If anyone wants to play I'm good with it if you want to add me. I use xfire to talk. I have a mic but I'm not very familiar with the game yet...
Yep am looking for people to play the game with as well Ghostalker#1274 add me
hi I'm also looking for people to play with. I'm ok with rerolling to a different server though hopefully its not a high pop on so its not locked. I'm pretty good at priest, mage, hunter, and rogue. I play almost everyday. If you want to get ahold of me leave me a note here or mail me in wow. Vexcr on darkspear. (btw my guild changed its name while I wasn't playing so don't think it has anything to do with me lol. I just noticed.)
twizzell I also have some toons on moon guard though they are all low lvl at the moment but i'd love to play with u if you still want to