Just looking for people to play with.

I only have one person I play with and talk to while in game. Right now I'm looking for some other people to just talk to when playing and going threw quest, or do quest with. Im pretty new, my highest level is a 15. It's just uninteresting to play by your lonesome.
LOL !!! I think I've been hanging out with young people too long because the title of this thread totally cracked me up!! When I saw that Shiro had responded I knew there'd be honest information and a friendly attitude. I do have to say I'm some what befuddled that no one else picked up on the "play with" theme of the thread.

Anyway ... Esthen, welcome to the wonderful World of Warcraft. It's an amazingly fun game, populated with amazingly normal and not so normal people. Depending on who's talking I could fit either category. hahaha I would be the "nice person" Shiro mentioned, you can find me lately on my hunter Tygerlily, my druid Ettie, or my priest Deyesalot. Typically I'm only around in the evenings but we have a few people that are on during the day also.

If you have any questions ... need bags, potions, glyphs, gems, etc don't hesitate to msg me. I check this gal's mail at least once a day (most of the time. lol) so just hollar if you need anything! :)
I just realized that I should reroll alliance to find friends...
my guild is open to anyone who wants to join its only lvl 2 so you dont want to be leveling in it but im looking for more ppl for heroics and a raid group
Hey guys, i am also looking for some people to play with.. So post on my thread or catch me in game if you want to!
Oh hey guys, I'm also looking for a group of people to level an ally with. I play horde most of the time so I was looking to start something new. I do some moderate rp if anyone is into that but I'm pretty casual and laid back if not. I was looking for more of a group of 2+ people to level with but less or more is fine with me :P.

I don't really have a particular server preference to level on but I somewhat like rp/pvp or rp servers better then others

So yeah :D, if you guys feel like leveling feel free to send me a message on this toon
so ronery
I definitely would be interested in joining up with a group. Sure could use the help leveling and questing.
i just started an alliance character looking for others to quest with in proudmoore server
06/23/2011 10:52 AMPosted by Esthen
I only have one person I play with and talk to while in game. Right now I'm looking for some other people to just talk to when playing and going threw quest, or do quest with. Im pretty new, my highest level is a 15. It's just uninteresting to play by your lonesome.

Reroll horde and you can join the Elite Spartan Troll Squad. Under my command members like Shirokhan have fluoresced in this game and on the forums.
I will play with u lol Im very good and i want to get better and where I am theres no one but me and its annoying why dont people play WoW anymore its an awesome game lol!
Hey Shirokhan, does Andrillex still play? I love that guy...and I don't have alliance toons anymore so yeah. DOES HE PLAY STILL? He's the best.
Since your new, DO NOT TALK IN TRADE CHAT, you will get imbarresed by all the trolls we have... and its actually funny.
06/25/2011 06:28 AMPosted by Raburesu
I just realized that I should reroll alliance to find friends...

Yes, rolling Horde you get a free basement insulation install... Alliance you get more better stuff...

@op, add me to your friends list, when you see me on send me a whisper. I will set you up nicely. I found long ago, that getting that edge and not having to save save save early on, will allow you to focus on some fun things. Seriously send me a whisper, I can't get on tonight work at 4am, but I will be on tomorrow. I might even send you a few surprises in your mailbox if you are not on when I am.
I just gotta say I'm loving this thread, with the exception of shiro and cass, I thought SH was a wasteland of meanies. I'm glad to see all the nice people here :) I had actually made this guild with the intention of getting SH's nice people together but as I've learned it is quite an undertaking starting a fresh guild.
mocking people > being nice to people
01/21/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Warlockjen
"Insert Rodism here"
01/21/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Rodamer
"Insert Rodism here"

insert inappropriate joke about rods here
01/22/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Warlockjen
"Insert Rodism here"

You reached into my wallet, and inside of taking the one hundred dollar bill, you took my grocery store discount card.

You reached into my wallet, and inside of taking the one hundred dollar bill, you took my grocery store discount card.

Which store?