Just looking for people to play with.

10/08/2016 02:54 AMPosted by Mira
I'm looking for a new guild and some folks to group with. I came back shortly before Legion launch to level up this priest and play her through legion. I have a mic and am on most nights.
if youd like id be willing to level with you
Yeah I am just looking for 1 or 2, possibly even a group of friends to go from level 1 and up with. I am still fairly new to the game, but I know one thing is sure playing WITH somebody is better than playing with NOBODY at all.
Hey just looking for someone or some people to make a new character with and chat with.
love the game, just started playing again so im a little behind on lore but im just looking to find someone to play with. im willing to make a new character if i dont already have one in a preferred realm.
Anyone looking for a casual raiding guild with a lot of laid back friends who have been playing together for years, have a guild discord server, and are willing to help out newbies or people leveling please feel free to respond to this or message me in game. We don't have a full roster for raiding but we are starting half guild half pug heroic NHs and some raiders in the guild are 7/10 heroic NH. We also do achievement runs, mount runs, mog runs, pvp, and really whatever else.
Do you still play wow if you do add me my skype is dandude8182
sup, i'm just starting out and looking for guys to play with. (level 4) id play with irl friends but common, if i'm playing wow i don't have any XD
03/15/2017 06:11 PMPosted by Stalfuran
love the game, just started playing again so im a little behind on lore but im just looking to find someone to play with. im willing to make a new character if i dont already have one in a preferred realm.

Im down! Im new so recruit me moosche#1729
06/25/2011 06:28 AMPosted by Raburesu
I just realized that I should reroll alliance to find friends...

But you have friends Rabu <3
It's funny. Since 2011, the opposite is true. Have to re-roll horde to find friends and actually progress through the content, since coward horde only attack you when they have a numbers advantage.

I'm down if you're still looking just bought the game.
06/23/2011 10:52 AMPosted by Esthen
I only have one person I play with and talk to while in game. Right now I'm looking for some other people to just talk to when playing and going threw quest, or do quest with. Im pretty new, my highest level is a 15. It's just uninteresting to play by your lonesome.
I'm just looking for some people to play with
I'm down to play on new server I just started to play again and all my friends are gone. hit me up echols83#1104

I’m new to WoW and would like to find people to play with and learn the game😁