Just logged in for 35 min. . . then logged out in disgust

That’s how I like it, if I want hard content I know where to go.

3 Likes

good for me. crystals and scrolls selling like hot cakes on my realm.

A good idea would be give us a choice. If something rewards a piece azerite gear, let us chose, chest, shoulder, head. If it reward ring or trinket, give us a choice.

But we all know Blizzard with their business plan and whats in their best interest, it won’t happen that way.

2 Likes

You get the same stuff over and over again by design, I have gotten the same exact item out of my weekly boxes over and over again.

1 Like

Its not rng, there are set items you will receive over and over again with a little rng sprinkled in.

1 Like

Vanilla WoW put this handicap of default similar to a “put ILV107 gear to a fresh ILV137 legion character” if you put more than 2 mobs “RIP”.

I pulled 2 mobs on accident during the stress test :rofl: Thought I was done for but I’m leveling as a H Paladin #cheating :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah but then we stopped being able to locate the vendors, times got rough. :wink:

1 Like

Hopefully 9.0 will implement the Classic gearing system at max level.

• Capped at 130: Run normal dungeons over an over and over and over again to get heroic level dungeon gear.
  • Run heroic dungeons over and over and over and over again to get raid ready. This should take about a month from capping.
  • Run raid 1 on Normal about 10 times to get gear for heroic
  • Run raid 1 on Heroic about 10 times to get gear for mythic or raid 2
  • Repeat for raid 2 & 3
  • LFR drops no loot aside from a transmog set with no stats.
  • No gear vendor. All gear must be earned the Classic way
  • Any player who starts 9.0 after the launch must start this process from the beginning. No catch up.
  • No group finder aside from LFR tourist mode. If you need to run a normal dungeon you must stand in town hollering in trade chat ‘LFG for normal PiL’. Good luck! The majority of the tanks don’t need it.
4 Likes

After a couple months I was able to find it, but I still can’t figure out what gear piece to buy :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

People say that literally every expansion. It’s one of those phrases that gets repeated so often that it loses any meaning.

3 Likes

35 minutes? Expecting full upgrades? Did you run the Battle for Darkshore warfront? That has a 400 ilevel quest. The Darkshore patrol has a 400 ilevel world boss.

1 Like

Loot table is still RNG. There is server side roll for them.

1 Like

You have more options.

2 Likes

I opened 10 m10 boxes and 6 pvp boxes for no upgrade, am disappoint. How else would my alts reach 420 ilvl
/sarcastic rant end

Cool story.

God no. Classic Gearing stays in Classic. I get it, you’re a mental sadomasochist with far more time than he should have. That doesn’t mean the rest of us are the same way.

1 Like

Cool, now try to get into any sort of group content with that ilvl. And let us know how successfull you are.

1 Like

I have seen the exact same mail gloves three times, Water Shapers, the gloves I have equipped for haste set, literally gotten them over and over again, is that rng? there is a lot of anecdotal evidence of people getting the same item over and over again, something is “bugged” with the code but its not a bug, its intended. they wont admit it.

1 Like

Depends on loot table. I know it can get silly. There is once on Legion the same item dropped 4 in a row.