Just Let Everyone Get The Mage Tower Appearances

I am like you, I see some players on these really epic mounts and think wooowww. I sometimes will inspect and think, woooah. I think good for them. Lots of really good players with super cool stuff.

2 Likes

And I think, ā€œOh cool, something else I canā€™t get. Great. How exciting. Thanks for arbitrarily not letting me earn that Blizzard /sā€

You just need to google A Challenging Appearance, and then all knowledge will be opened to you.

Thanks. Most likely, we will never meet. I am from European servers, I do not know English, and in general I am more of a ā€œforum playerā€ than a ā€œgame playerā€ (I did not finish the Revendreth chain, I came into the game at the beginning of Shadowlands).

1 Like

I already did and proved that the appearances are not tied to the achievement but the other way around, but you ignored me apparently soā€¦

i know many people who would come back to the game if all exclusive stuff returned. not that i personally care.

Your logic is puzzling to me. Itā€™d be like a rookie baseball player upset he canā€™t win the 2017 World Series in 2021.

1 Like

So Icy Veins said it would be permanently removed, not Blizzard?

Even the page you linked doesnā€™t provide a link to a Blizzard source either. So Iā€™m still waiting on where Blizzard, not Icy Veins or some other 3rd party website, said they were never returning. Because the Mage Tower is already returning, so if the promise does indeed exists its already broken.

Yes, but you are a Druid, and I have a soft spot for druids. If you ever feel like you want some help or guidance to unlock some of those great looks - Iā€™d be happy to help. :wink:

Yikes, Permanently Removed in there. Is there any doubt on what that means?

M ā€¦ No? The reward for this competition is always the same. There is some kind of special reward in the Tower, which has no counterparts.

So you think theyā€™d lie. I got you. You can do your own research then, and google it? I mean, I provided a link, if itā€™s not good enough then thatā€™s literally on you.

@Xandricon ā€œIā€™m sorry that your fun in a video game is determined by something that someone doesnā€™t even have a chance to get anymore. That just sounds really sad to me. Iā€™m glad that as someone who raids mythic current content I donā€™t think the same way, or Iā€™d be mad all the time at people I play with using mogs they didnā€™t earn when they were current.ā€œ

Thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m talking about. ā€œMy fun in a video gameā€ is another belittling statement, all because I see value behind time limited rewards and enjoy seeing people with rare unobtainable items. This is ridiculous lol. Also, this makes up a small portion of the fun I have in WoW, donā€™t over exaggerate and make it sound like itā€™s my sole source of enjoyment. Very disingenuous.

I do get enjoyment from it though so Ill disagree with you. I like seeing people with very rare unobtainable items out and about, I think thatā€™s cool. Sorry you find that pathetic? And sad? And mean I guess? Jesus lol.

1 Like

Yikes, a post from Icy Veins and not Blizzard. He may as well have linked a quote on this forum of a guy claiming it was being permanently removed. It would hold the same value.

Oh no, someone else who thinks because news sources come from out of nowhere and not from their own blizzard sources. Tin foil hats, please.

1 Like

The rings for each WS are all different. He wants the 2017 ring in 2021.

I have googled it and found nothing. You claiming its the case though puts the burden of proof on you. I cannot prove something does not exist, because thats not possible. You however can prove to me it does exist by finding it and showing it to me.

1 Like

ā€œOnce pre patch hits though the appearances will be no longer obtainable so make sure you guys go get it while you have the chance!ā€

I cannot post linked due to trust level falling from inactivity,

h.ttps://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/us-en/20765566716-mage-tower-is-permanent-now/

(This is from the old forums, from an old CM).

I asked for a Blizzard post you link me and Icy Veins one. Please.