Just Let Everyone Get The Mage Tower Appearances

lol don’t undersell it, they are not slight alterations. All of the signature helm/shoulder/belt extras are removed and the special effects that CM sets have when you use an ability, like the horns glowing on the DK set, were removed too. The order hall sets are absolute garbage compared to CM sets.

I agree but that counts as slight alterations. They should look different and be less ‘cool’. The overall look is the same. Shoulders or helms had some variations or a less ornate design and the color scheme was usually pretty bad. That does not change that most of the set had the same design.

1 Like

It does speak for itself. If you browse my posting history, you will see that I hold many controversial points of view, but that I have never once misrepresented myself.

You may not agree with what I have to say, but I’m no troll. I just hold unpopular opinions and I don’t care how outnumbered I am; I will express them anyway. :slight_smile:

If only we had a tower that could be used for the new version… Something maw themed… Perhaps with many difficulty levels…

1 Like

Torghast is frankly an abject failure precisely because they rejected why players in alpha and beta enjoyed playing Torghast.

I imagine it’s have been much better received if it was this expansions version of Mt, even after the horrible pre-launch changes

No because it’s an entirely different mechanic. It’s not just a mechanism of particularly difficult challenge we have to overcome, like Warlock Green Fire Kanrethad during Mists of Pandaria of Legion Mage Tower.

Once torghast became a means to acquiring a legendary (chorghast), they kinda ruined it.

I’d love to see the legendary system overhauled and torghast likewise relegated to a mage tower-like system, but that seems a bit too much to hope for

Seems like plenty of people find it difficult and you could still crank the difficulty with more layers.

Regardless of why some may or may not like the gameplay in there, TG is definitely where it would make sense to have this expansions unique appearances come from.

The amount of gaslighting coming from Luuni is getting out of control. What part of “time sensitive” is hard to understand for you?? You. Missed. Out. Tough cookie. Move on. I missed a ton of achievements from older expansions because I wasn’t playing. I’m not entitled to them or to any sort of recolor”.

2 Likes

The “limited time” or “time-sensitive” arguments have gotten old. Blizzard has made things time-limited in the past and reintroduced them into the game. I’ve already provided one such example and there is nothing wrong fighting to have more items re-enabled.

The fact people are using a video game to ride a high horse is absurd.

5 Likes

Excuse me lol?

I don’t think I’ve ever portrayed that I’m entitled to them. I think it’d be nice for them go add recolors like they’ve done with other stuff through archaeology, but I’m not going to lose sleep if they don’t.

I’m refraining from saying my actual thoughts because I don’t want to tempt fate and catch a forum ban for being mean. But yes, it’s a video game at the end of the day.

3 Likes

You want a cookie? Whoo it was easy for you (you say, funny that considering theres no proof you did easy or hard). Because you got lucky and it was easy for you, means nothing there champ. There were MANY people at the tower trying to get their appearance up until it was gone. That is far more proof it was still a challenge, compared to your anecdotal statement.

Yeah you didn’t know what you were doing then. You not only has the ebuff, you had the eyes that would knock you off if you didn’t do the mechanic right, then rush and kill it.

You also missed the part where the NPCS could get killed too. Yeah you are just here trying to claim you had an easy time in a challenge for others. Again, want a cookie? Because, that sure doesn’t really get you anything but that.

2 Likes
  1. Not anyones fault but theirs. Sucks but thats part of choices and missing out.
  2. Also sucks. I was sent to BMT during the launch of a game I wanted to play. I missed out on the awesome prelaunch cool shinies and the experience of getting the game and hanging out with peeps at midnight launch for like a year between that and Tech School. I still dealt with it, and didn’t ask for someone to give me that experience…again…a choice we all make when we enlist.
  3. Sucks but that is life also
  4. Also a personal choice.

You seem to just want blizz to protect people from life getting in the way…and its childish and stupid dude.

6 Likes

Nah pass they wanna bring something different sure I got what I wanted didnt even care for most the stuff they offered. It’s done and gone. Be no different than when it was live everyone wanting nerfs hating it cause they can’t do it pass on ever bringing it back. In 2021 itll fail hard til its nerfed to no challenge cause I want my stuff even though I can’t do it like it was intended to be.

2 Likes

Some, maybe half of the people who are begging for it to be back likely aren’t capable of beating the challenge anyway.

They don’t have the appearances because they haven’t actually tried it themselves, just going by hearsay parroting what some of the wannabe badass players stating that “it wasn’t a challenge” or that “it was nerfed to the ground right before it went away”.

Sure, for some of the specs there were cheese mechanics and whatnot but if they were all so easy like they say, there should be much more players who did get the appearances.

3 Likes

You’re silly for thinking it is. Not our problem they didn’t play then or didn’t focus on the tower when they had the chance. Get over your entitled self and deal with it. I didn’t get my bear form which is probably the greatest thing people would go back for but thats my fault not those who did it and have the appearance now and rub it in my face every time I see them. Just makes me more aware to do things now so I don’t regret it later.

3 Likes

Whoever thinks like you should never play or talk to another person for their self entitlement. WAHHHHHH!!! I didn’t get it life is not fair!!! No, life isn’t. Get over yourself.

1 Like

What about a ‘Timewalker’s Tower’ that you spend the time walking mcguffin money to enter for runs, but can drop ‘exclusive’ drops from that Timewalking expac but are scaled difficulty mage tower type thing?

Then, restore the questlines and such, but give it the ‘burnt out item’ treatment like the legion relic weapon power items cause and such so people can at least do the content/get closure on things.

The Kor’kron war wolf (the first AotC mount) is just a wolf mount with different armor on. The Violet Spellwing is just a purple version of Rukhmar’s mount. The Uncorrupted Voidwing is just a drake.

While the skeletons are not “exclusive”, the theme and texture of the mount is. So what exactly is your point?