Just Let Everyone Get The Mage Tower Appearances

You’d be surprised those runs took longer than even week 2-3 of classic for MC.

Never gonna happen.

1 Like

The concept of players who came after an expansion, or wasn’t playing a class during the expansion not having access to a cosmetic being unfair is ridiculous lol.

I think it would be great when we get back the Mage Tower Guardian Druid Appearance because the guardian druid mage tower form use an unique model and there’s no simmilar obtainable form currently that working with this model.

1 Like

The concept of spending countless hours making content in a game and then turning it off is equally dumb.

People complain about borrowed power constantly on the forums. They shouldn’t make content just to remove it, especially a large expansion feature.

If you’re fine with MT going away, you’re equally fine with the endless borrowed power systems that have pushed away so many people.

Quit removing content and quit making content not matter.

4 Likes

Sure.

But…what makes you think that you speak for the player base?

I’d be willing to bet dollars to donuts that at least half of the people with the were-bear form, for example, would be just fine with others having access to it.

Which would make the people who would outright object to this a slim minority.

As speaking as someone who has the MT druid forms, i wouldn’t like seeing so many more people with “Free forms” that took me time & skill to acquire. (Everyone had a chance during legion) While people this expansion just get hand-outs? Nah!

This whole topic of the “Mage tower” needs to be shut down, It’s over!!! move on already.

1 Like

See it from a different perspective: You had it for much longer than the regular user. Gating these forms is not a good solution. Just make these rewards available in the store and let people pay 10-15 bucks for a single good.

You don’t think that it’s being deliberately selfish and miserly to deny other players the chance to earn the same stuff?

This wasn’t a huge matter of skill. It was more of a matter of when you played.

For druids, it’s on par with making Nightborne, LF goats and Void Elves timed Legion exclusives.

Is it?

Looking at the forums, the discussion seems quite lively.

Or is this a matter of ‘I don’t like people being able to give feedback that I don’t agree with’?

Yet you think added forms to the cash store is an good option? lol Uhm no?

I have i seen others side to it, doesn’t change the fact it is an exclusive skin.

It is. Think about it this way:

You bringing back limited rewards for the people who did not get them the first time around for the willed ones who are ready to pay the price. You could even ask 20-25 bucks for the mounts.

This is a good solution for the people who are still nagging for making FOMO-goods available while also providing Blizzard with money. The willed ones will pay for it.

It’s not selfish lol, you didn’t take the time to earn it during legion your fault not blizzards, actually it was if you tried to bear challenge in legion, you wouldn’t say that. tells me you don’t know what you’re talking about.

It’s a matter that should stay closed.

1 Like

if you really think that, i feel sorry for you added stuff to the cash store isn’t going to fix the problem, if anything it’s going to create new ones.

1 Like

What else do you suggest then? It has been clear over the past years that people still grave these items. Recolors, likely not what people actually want?

I’d be all for NEW challenges & skins & or re-skins, not the ones others Earned back in legion.

But this won’t solve the problem. It will only create a new one in the future. The items are only available for a short amount time and we’re back to the beginning.

That’s the thing it’s a Time sensitive event, you want it go earn it, simple as that.

As for future patches and whatnot, Add some new forms in general, like a different type of standing bear.

My solution would still honor your idea while making it available to the players. What you do is just keep stuff from the players because you feel otherwise devalued as a player. Let another people pay a price for it if they want to.

No it wouldn’t at all, lol think about that for a second. Better off adding a new feature Like the mage tower, that may be repeatable for similar rewards. Adding stuff to the store isn’t the answer

Shrug.

I did all of the challenge modes I wanted to, at the time. I did not foresee myself playing a druid in the future, and have never been one for alts.

They weren’t easy, but - aside from a few specific specs - they certainly weren’t hard. Not on par with other content that I’d consider ‘hard’ (CE, AITD etc).

But let’s get this straight here - you agree with me, and are just being contrarian.

If all you were concerned about was ‘skill’, then you’d be happy with the many-times-made suggestion to bring the MT challenges back, and scale them to challenge players in the current expansion. Or in a new form, ala Brawlers Guild.

It’s not about them being ‘hard’ to earn. It’s about you having played at the right time, on the right characters.

Funny how this works. As long as people want to offer suggestions and feedback to Blizzard, they are able to.

I know that must be frustrating for you.

This is a Rubicon that has already been crossed, by introducing the tokens and the BMAH.

I think a recolor would be a good middle ground, especially for druids.

I’d bet dollars to donuts that you’d complain bitterly on the forums about it, along with a handful of others that put their own petty time-based exclusivity over the enjoyment of the playerbase.

1 Like