Just Let Everyone Get The Mage Tower Appearances

I don’t even get gladiator stuff or anything. I don’t have the MT appearances for Werebear thing, but for my Aff lock I do.

I just understand it’s a skilled achievement and it should stay as that, and things like MT were said to be exclusive, so yeah that it should stay.

3 Likes

“In approximately one week (no sooner than March 10), the [Mists of Pandaria Digital Deluxe edition](https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-mists-of-pandaria) will be earning a bit of much-deserved rest in the Blizzard Archive. If you’ve been thinking about upgrading your standard edition for the in-game extras or contemplating coming back to the game to check out the latest content, you might want to consider snagging the Digital Deluxe Edition now before it heads into the vaults.

If you already own the standard edition of Mists of Pandaria and are interested in upgrading, you can head over to your [account management page](https://www.battle.net/account/management/) to do so now. The Digital Deluxe edition might come back out of the archive in the future, but even the jinyu waterspeakers don’t know if or when.

The Digital Deluxe edition of Mists of Pandaria includes the Imperial Quilen Mount, the Lucky Quilen Cub pet, a Mists of Pandaria–themed Diablo III banner sigil and accent, and Horde- and Alliance-themed StarCraft II portraits. [Learn more about the Digital Deluxe Edition here] (http://www.battle.net/wow/shop/digital-deluxe/).”

They never said they would permanently remove it. Only put away. Loads of people have a mandela effect going on.

2 Likes

The past isn’t safe either. People buying unmerged wow accounts so they can get pre-1.4 mounts, naxx gear and removed tbc fomo.

Things are always worse than they appear.

1 Like

De pahst can hurt. But you can either run from it… or learn from it.

Damn that is such an old reference. Hadn’t seen that movie in a while.

1 Like

I’ve said several times I support new forms with new challenges just not the exact forms from MT. Stop painting me as some sort of anti-fun villain because I don’t agree with you.

1 Like

I got the mage tower appearances on my Druid which I played in legion. I play my mage exclusively now, never got the appearances …I’m fine with that. You are not entitled to every dam thing on this earth. Some things are not for you, and some things are not for me, deal with it.

He said that sarcastically, pretty sure.

When were mythic transmogs advertised as limited time? Because Mage tower appearances were. Why are you asking blizzard to break promises?

2 Likes

So are the mage tower appearances, CM weapons/armor, T3, elite pvp sets, etc not digital goods? Pretty sure they’re all just pixels in a video game. Ya know, a digital good.

And I appreciate that, I understand where you’re coming from and I feel for you, but it’s not fair to re-open a time sensitive achievement in my view, otherwise all the time sensitive achievements should be re-opened and to me, that’s a total no-go.

1 Like

Back then they never even said transmog would be a thing, so no one would have cared even if they did announce that the items would no longer be obtainable. As far as I know this also applies to any unique vanilla Naxxramas items. No warning that transmog would ever be a thing, or that the items would be permanently removed. Yet here we are.

Plenty of rewards have been time sensitive achievements - that weren’t tied to transmogs, like mounts, titles - it’s not like this is a new thing all of a sudden.

I’m sure your fine with cool mythic tier sets/armor being farmed while semi afk watching Netflix an expansion or two later though right? As long as pve transmog is earnable after being current, so to should pvp transmog.

How on earth did you come to that conclusion after quoting my post?

Do you read what you quote?

It’s “you’re”*, by the way.

Yes, you are fine with unique pvp transmogs not being available later because it took skill to get them, but I’m sure your perfectly fine going back and doing content from the previous expansions and earning mythic raid gear for mog right? That stuff took quite a bit of skill to obtain too, yet Blizzard allows you to go back and earn it. Why pvp players get special treatment in this regard both confuses and annoys me.

1 Like

Spare me your sad drama story. The MT achievement being time sensitive is not killing the game. You and your girlfriend should try HelloKittyIslandAdventures, it would probably suit your philosophy more. Everybody gets a ribbon for logging in.

Time sensitive achievements have been here forever, if you have played as long as you have this is not news to you - yet here you are, years later, but now suddenly it’s going to kill the game.

Give me a break.

1 Like

How are you sure?

Mind quoting something I’ve said that would give you reasonable cause to make that assumption?

Look at my mog. Everything is from the current season. The only prior season mog I have is legion 2.4K+ 3’s arena weapon enchant. Oh, and my weapons. But I actually found that weapon in wotlk when it was current.

Surely you wouldn’t just make such a blind assumption. That’d be dumb.

It’s you’re* by the way.

Regardless, when blizzard says something is time-sensitive, it should remain so.

If they say pvp gear is limited, it should be. If they say mage tower is limited, it should be. Have they said raid gear is limited? No?

Then what I think on that matter is entirely irrelevant.

1 Like

I don’t need to. Unless your trying to say that you have never done old content for transmog purposes.

Its just always funny to me seeing the pvp players being fine with pvp rewards remaining exclusive while the vast majority of pve gear does not. I don’t really care what Blizzard says it is, I’m saying its not fair to everyone. Exclusivity also died in this game a long time ago. At the very latest it died in WoD with the WoW token. But carries have existed since even Vanilla WoW (not Classic). As someone who earned over half the mage tower appearances I couldn’t care less if some noob could go get them now with no effort. Thats how 99% of the other earnable stuff in game works, so why should I care?

In the many, many years I’ve played wow, yes, I’ve run a legacy raid.

Have I worn transmog for content I haven’t done? Nope. I can genuinely say I never have. I prefer the look of elite pvp gear

Sounds like your argument is with blizzard.

I’m not concerned with what you do and don’t care about.

As I’ve already said, in my own opinion,

Pretty simple rationale.

Personally, I’d be more than fine with mythic difficulty gear appearances being attainable only in their respective patches. Up to this point, blizzard has not made that so. I don’t really care either way, however.